KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Best character in Buffy

Who is ur fave buffy character?
This poll is closed.
Buffy 2 9.09%
Faith 4 18.18%
Dawn 0 0%
willow 0 0%
xander 0 0%
Oz 1 4.55%
Spike 12 54.55%
Anya 0 0%
Tara 0 0%
Angel 3 13.64%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best character in Buffy
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

Best character in Buffy

hey guys jus' wondering wh o ur fave buffy character is mine would b faith or willow.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:47 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

Spike. Hes sooooo sexy!! smile

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:11 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

SPIKE! hes hes bad....shifty in a good way...

and FAith..i think shes cool...
i think there should be a thread about the most annoying character in Buffy...and that would, believe it or not be for me..BUFFY!! miffed

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:14 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

I agree with you LB! smile

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:23 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormsgreat

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
i think there should be a thread about the most annoying character in Buffy...and that would, believe it or not be for me..BUFFY!! miffed

i totaly agree i hate buffy so much, spikes way to good for her. faith is my favourite characture

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:04 PM
stormsgreat is currently offline Click here to Send stormsgreat a Private Message Find more posts by stormsgreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's blatantly Spike, Faith or Xander (for sheer amusement value). In fact some episodes were virtually turning into the Spike and Xander comedy hour!

Dawn was the most fancyable my the end of the series though... wowsa, Michelle Trachtenberg is a pretty girl!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Nah I'm sorry Ush Faith is by far the more fanciable, sexier, raunchier, whateverer, than any other girl in Buffy.

And yes LB, i totally agree buffy is the most anoying thing in buffy confused

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:01 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

I would say Spike; just look at the transformation his character went through- from the 2d camp vamp of season two, to the amazing multi-faceted (anti?)hero. The moment he got that chip put into his head, he really came into his own. He is great in comedy scenes, as well as the darker moments. A good all rounder, methinks! And us ladies love him, oh yes! (Season six inspired much lust!)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:07 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I'd go for Giles as he had that fatherhood figure that you only really noticed when you thought about it,he had his comedy moments that came through his 'typical Brit' routine but his humour was more of a dry wit calibur where as Xanders was more quick thinking. But he's not on the list sad .

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:12 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heen68
heen68

Spike he is cool.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:48 PM
heen68 is currently offline Click here to Send heen68 a Private Message Find more posts by heen68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Baylin
Nah I'm sorry Ush Faith is by far the more fanciable, sexier, raunchier, whateverer, than any other girl in Buffy.

And yes LB, i totally agree buffy is the most anoying thing in buffy confused

I dunno, mate, have you SEEN Michelle Trachtenberg lately?

Wow-eee...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 11:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

I hate that girl. Each time a demon creeps on her, she squeels like a pig
and her sarcasm's so crap. I prefered Buffy before she turned up. Buffy's becoming duller and duller by the minute, before she used to be so cool. Well maybe not, but she was alright. Spike's the best.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:19 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don;t care about her character, but GEE..

BtVS

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:45 AM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

i dont like the show its kinda stupid the movie was alright

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:44 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Best character in Buffy ,............none

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:37 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

That's practically blasphemy to Buffy worshipers!
Stupid? None? Feel my wrath! mad

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 04:05 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i like buffy herself. ok so she can be a miserable little biatch sumtimes, but shes a very believable character-actor and makes the outlandish story seem like real life. also, her humour is the most subtle, and even though shes nowhere near as funny as spike, xander or anya, shes soooo cute!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 04:09 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Couldn't love anyone as much as I love Buffy. She's totally my rolemodel when it comes to an independent female. I could also relate to a lot of things that her character on the show went through.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 03:52 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

SPIKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE!!!!! he's soooo FINESSSSSSSS!!!!! love

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 12:37 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
Couldn't love anyone as much as I love Buffy. She's totally my rolemodel when it comes to an independent female. I could also relate to a lot of things that her character on the show went through.

Err... not THAT many things, surely? I mean, none of your friends ever called off a marriage to a demon at the last moment because a person impersoanting your friend from the future tried to convince him it was a bad idea, failed, but still made him change his mind, yeah?

BtVS

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 01:31 PM