KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Avatars!

Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

I've just added 38 new avatars (mostly SW) to the avatars database. If you haven't yet got an Avatar yet, then make sure you check out this page!

If anyone has any small avatars (64x64) they would like to share then post it as an attachment and I'll add it to the database.

Enjoy!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 06:34 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Here's Animated TV series version of Rogue from the X-Men.

Circa 1992-1997

[Raz: Avatar Added]

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 08:21 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

I think my avatar fits me perfectly...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 10:08 PM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I choose the most feminine avatar big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 12:31 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

Let me see if it works...

EDIT> what's the deal, it wont show, and when I go back to set another one it dosent remember what I chose.?.

Last edited by Jameous Woodshire on Sep 10th, 2001 at 06:15 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 06:08 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

Ok, I got it.

And BTW thats Porkins, Red 6, not Red Leader. I have a pic of red leader, but it's not scanned.

Last edited by Jameous Woodshire on Sep 10th, 2001 at 07:33 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 07:29 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I have lots that I'll e-mail you with, Raz. Can you only pick ones from the database?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 02:15 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I just had to choose the best actor from TPM;
NATALIE PORTMAN!! big grin wink smile sad embarrasment stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) cool laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 03:29 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

F*$*king computers! I'd blow them all up!

I can't e-mail you with thm so I'll have to post them here individually. sad

[Raz: Avatar Added]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 04:35 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Why not stick them all into a ZIP file and post that instead? COuld save you a lot of time... wink

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 05:26 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

King Jedi, when my computer acts up, I just give it a good hard spanking *spanks the computer* smokin'

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 05:31 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Are yes, that old favorite;

Maintenance by percussion

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 06:46 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A brogue adjustment, as the Navy call it, i.e. smash it hard with your shoe.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 06:58 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

My dads favorite was if at first it doesn't fit, hit it with a hammer.

One of his first jobs was a motor mechanic...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 09:10 PM
Tex
Yumsz

*Note to self* Never buy English motor

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 09:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, there you go, I got myself an Avatar. TECHNCIALLY speaking that is not Ushgarak's shield, because he never had one, but then technically speaking Ushgarak is a big bad guy and shouldn't be the name of a Jedi at all...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 10:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Nice avatar Ush, it matches my stylish purple leather pants big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2001 11:40 PM
Jameous Woodshire

English motors LOL!!!

I have a '78 MGB, and it just dropped alot of oil out of it's rear main. sad That engine was rebuilt a few years back so at least I wont have to go through all that again, but I'm gonna have to pull it out again. mad

I like the car, but it seems to develop a new problem every 6 months (or sooner).

*Saves up for a Honda* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, we can post any avatar? (within reason of course)
Hmmmm.... *opens Photoshop*.....

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:51 AM
Supa
Mysterious Grey

Oooooh, I like this onesmilesmilesmilesmile

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 10:03 AM
Supa is currently offline Click here to Send Supa a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So everyone's into avatars these days.... hmmmm. *off to find one of Angelina Jolie* big grin

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 12:08 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote