KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Last Day on Earth

Last Day on Earth
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Last Day on Earth

If you were going to know that you were going to die tomorrow (from a heart attack or something) and you could do anything what would you do?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 09:20 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Fix it so I didn`t die big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 09:31 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

hmmmmmm...does this mean that you're the evil undead?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 09:33 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hmmm yes.
Seriously I would spend every seconds with Live and Monika

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 09:38 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I think I would tend to agree with Finti on this one. I would want to be with my Mandy, Ben and Jade.

Though if I wasn't able to spend everylast second with my family then I would take a high altitude parachute jump, something I have always wanted to do.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 10:53 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Hmm...if I could do anything?...then I guess it would be to bring about world peace.

Maybe thats a bit too far fetched.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 11:31 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I think you have to exclude the:

• World Peace
  • Family
  • Discover cure of Cancer
elements else this becomes a really boring thread.

Just MHO...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 11:57 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well it sure as hell doesn`t match your avatar laughing out loud and dont get any ideas just because of that avatar roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 11:59 AM
Ratcat

He has ultimate power....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 12:01 PM
finti

so do I evil face

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 12:10 PM
Dim
Creativity

Yeah, you can't think of things like that..it has to be something selfish and personal.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 01:44 PM
queeq
Chaos

Isn't the last moments before you die the right time to do something UNSELFISH for a change?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 01:50 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Not for this topic.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 01:53 PM
queeq
Chaos

Oh.. you're no fun anymore.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 01:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I'm the one who's no fun..I'm trying to do over think this and take a kid like approach to it.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 01:58 PM
queeq
Chaos

Okay, I can do that. I want a red bycicle. wink

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 02:00 PM
finti

I will have a ton of beer and maybe I oversleep my death and wake up only with a hangover ready for more beer. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 02:57 PM
KJ
Sausages

I would do all the thing you're not supposed to do like jump up and down on the sofa and read Playboy. embarrasment

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 03:06 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That sucks, finti. You may end up waking up in your coffin.... WITH A HEADACHE!!! big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 03:27 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I'd kill myself! I couldn't take the suspense of waiting for tomorrow

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 03:29 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote