KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Roll up! Roll up!

Roll up! Roll up!
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

Roll up! Roll up!

and take the Star Wars personality test! There is a better one than this but their server is down or something.http://www.outofservice.com/starwars/index.html#test

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 03:41 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

According to the test for -
Oppeness I'm very high 95% and that means YODA-

Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex;

For Conscientious I'm in the middle at 58% which means -

Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

For extraversion I'm low at 27% whcih means -
"Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn't seen much. He doesn't appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

For agreeableness I'm low at 32% which means - Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 03:55 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Damn! Saw the title and thought this was a topic about spliffs!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 06:12 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I'm a Yoda/Han/Wampa/Boba Fett/3PO....

I don't know if that's so good laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 08:31 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I'm a Gambit, oops, no, wrong franchise... laughing out loud

OK, back to my original idea.... smokin' smokin' smokin'

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 09:18 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I'm 83% Yoda and 57% Vader.

But I'm married to a 87% Tusken Raider. eek! eek! eek!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 09:51 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

-and you have a bantha in your garage. big grin

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 06:53 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

You're married to a Tusken? rolling on floor laughing

This is too confusing. How can you be a cross between Yoda, Obi-Wan, Boba Fett and Tarkin? Can you imagine what I must look like? stick out tongue

RC has the right idea. Queeq could send you some from Amsterdam.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 01:52 PM
Dim
Creativity

queeq's not in the export business.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 03:20 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

He just imports then.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 03:22 PM
Ratcat

Don't want that weak a$$ dutch rubbish....

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 10:21 PM
yerssot

Phillips, let's make things better

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 11:25 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And I've been asking myself ever since: WHEN? big grin

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 12:31 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Nederlanders en gierigheid...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 08:25 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You think that's it?

Man, I've been inside these buildings in Phillips' headquarters in Eindhoven. These people that work there are totally alergic to any kind of responsibility. They all hide behind the one sucker who DOES want to stand up and do something, take charge and stuff. It's more cultural than just stinginess. I mean, they spend a lot of money on useless crap.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 08:28 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Originally posted by queeq:
quote:
These people that work there are totally alergic to any kind of responsibility.

::Note to self:: Apply for position at Phillips' headquarters big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 03:55 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Who's Phillips?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 02:01 PM
queeq
Chaos

Phillips... as in TV's, stereo's, light bulbs, electric shavers (Philishave) and all other kinds of consumer electronics.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 02:37 PM
finti

big grin he he maybe they aint that big after all.
They make electrical equipment like Tv, video, stereo, car stereos coffe machines and so on.......They are kinda big in Europe. big grin but since they are Dutch what can you expect roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 02:38 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

The sponsor some bad football teams as well.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 02:40 PM