KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » WTC Fact or Fiction?

WTC Fact or Fiction?
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

WTC Fact or Fiction?

Since the attack on the WTC there have been rumors going around that a demons face can be seen in the smoke of the explosion, and that a band had to change the cover of it's album because it depicted the WTC blowing up, and that a man took a photo on top of the WTC as a plane was about to crash into it. Well two of these are real and one is fake, check out this link:http://www.msnbc.com/local/kxas/nbcs2ih92sc.asp

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 04:57 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I'm sorry, and no disrespect is intended to anyone here, least of all those who were directly emgulfed in the events of Septemeber 11th.

But, do we really need another thread devoted to the horrific act? I believe most people would like to move on and look to the future, not glorify the past.

Just my humble opinion.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 05:30 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Yes, I guess; but you have to respect it, AND it depends from wich country you're from.

btw: The Formula 1 is not cancelled; maybe this is a good step for Rattie

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 05:41 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I think that was kinda my point though. The will of the Americans, if the news channels are to be believed, is to stop looking back and to move forward with there lives and their country.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 05:48 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Glorify??? What are you talking about? Many rumors have been circulating and I for one would like to clarify what's true from what's not. If this thread is deemed inappropriate, I wont take offense to it's removal.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 05:55 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

This is a very sensitif thread
btw: that smokepic: smoke can come in every shape, hence; the angel-pics

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 06:22 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Anything concerning the WTC is going to be sensitive.

I do think the smoke pic is errie to say the least.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 07:12 PM
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Texas
Glorify??? What are you talking about? Many rumors have been circulating and I for one would like to clarify what's true from what's not. If this thread is deemed inappropriate, I wont take offense to it's removal.
It's not that at all, but as an American surely you would see ther need to look forward, not back?

As I said, just my opinion.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 07:46 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Of course I want to look towards the future, but I'm going to be looking back as well. It's strange, your sitting there watching TV and they flash that picture and your like OMG, its that real? I wonder if that poor man was able to get out alive, and all that other stuff goes through your head. That's why it's a relief when you find out that the picture is fake, but the smoke pic and the groups album cover, I admit, are interesting.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 04:00 PM
LanceWindu

The picture of the Coup's album cover was the freakiest. the Twin Tower's blowing up in the pic 2 months before and was set to come out on Sept. 11th.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2001 09:55 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote