KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Comedy Shows Poll

What comedy shows do you prefer
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
That 70`s Show 7 10.00%
F.R.I.E.N.D.S 8 11.43%
8 Simple Rules 0 0%
According To Jim 0 0%
Will and Grace 4 5.71%
The Simpsons 28 40.00%
Malcom 1 1.43%
Arrested Development 0 0%
Everybody Loves Raymond 6 8.57%
None of the above 16 22.86%
Total: 70 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Comedy Shows Poll
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

Tongue Comedy Shows Poll

Which of these following comedy shows do you prefer?

1.That 70`s Show
2.F.R.I.E.N.D.S
3.Will and Grace
4.8 Simple Rules
5.The Simpsons
6.According to Jim
7.Arrested Development
8.Malcom
9.Scrubs
10.None of the above

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:31 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

I SCRATCHED SCRUBS.I voted That 70`s Show!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:36 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

You forgot Whose Line is it Anyway? What a disgrace big grin

Last edited by Strangelove on Nov 19th, 2003 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:52 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

What is that a show.Because ive never heard of it.I picked the main primetime shows.Quit critisizing!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:30 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I was joking big grin. But Whose Line is a great show. Out of those listed, I'd say Friends

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:19 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

Seinfeld. I know it's not current anymore, but you can usually find the re-runs. Best sit-com ever!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 01:29 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

from THAT list i like SImpsons. but most funny would be either Futurama or Family Guy.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 01:32 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Yeah sorry I couldnt put alot of options in there.Sorry I just put the main primetime shows on the poll.Seinfield is a funny show I should have put it on there.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 01:38 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I'm not really into the regular comedy shows they have out there so I chose none of the above. I don't even like The Simpsons.

Yes, you read correctly. I don't like The Simpsons, so sue me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 01:39 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

thats ur opinion and i respect that. smile

lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 01:43 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

lol the simpsons is the BOMB.I own Season 1&2 on dvd.And some other shows I prefer are.Some other shows I like are Fresh Prince ,Family Matters,Sabrina,and Even Stevens.FELTCH U LINDS for not like the simpsons.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 04:00 AM
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

Only three sitcoms come to mind that are really funny.

- Three's Company
- Married With Children
- The Simpsons

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 04:05 AM
Darkweaver is currently offline Click here to Send Darkweaver a Private Message Find more posts by Darkweaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Not really a sitcom, but WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY RULZ!!!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 04:08 AM
Punker69

OMG IVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT SHOW SOTH!!!!LOL

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 04:41 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

All those shows are completely awful except for the simpsons.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 04:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Viva La Bam is the best show out right now.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 05:14 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Are you talking about the ones in the poll alone, or do you think the Whose Line is terrible also? ~grits teeth~ big grin

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 05:15 AM
Punker69

Im just saying ive never heard of it.And backfire i want to ask you something if i say something bad to u in this forum can you do something to me?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:25 AM
Punker69

And I really LOVE the simpsons its just I PREFER that 70`s show and backfire is you say all those shows are awful then your weird.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:26 AM
finti

none since I think most american sit coms sucks, give me hale and Pace Fawlty Towers and british stuff anytime

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:33 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote