KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Keo is member of the day!!!!, almost

Keo is member of the day!!!!, almost
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Keo is member of the day!!!!, almost

Great news everyone, Keo, that fabulous diva, is member of the day! Buttttt since she is on vacation and unable to revel in her member of the day status! I declare that I am the official member of the day replacement.smokin'
You may now all flatter me with your fan fare!cool

If anyone has any objections to said proposal, you can see me personally!! Hope you have medical insurance mad

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 04:46 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

does the little texan mice try to bark again?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 05:03 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Since I am the official member of the day replacement, I will pretend you didn't say that, thus letting you off easy.
We members of the day have to be very diplomatic and respectable, you see?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 05:06 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 05:39 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Respect has to be earned

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 06:29 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And Tex is far away from that. big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:01 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and To and ME?????????

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:08 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Respect, yerss, To.... what's the odd one out? big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:23 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

in voice of GTA 2:

respect is everything...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:34 PM
queeq
Chaos

And you two are nothing, looks like you found the answer. evil face

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:37 PM
Dim
Creativity

Ouch..

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:39 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

If you think that's painful..... evil face

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:41 PM
Dim
Creativity

Do you worst

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:45 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

When it's time...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:49 PM
Tex
Yumsz

hmmmmmm, Let's see how many posts of praise I've received so far...let's see......what? ZERO!!!!!!! mad mad Get busy people, I expect major groveling!!!!!! mad This is an outrage!!!!! mad

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:50 PM
Dim
Creativity

You're an angry little man..

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:54 PM
queeq
Chaos

Noisy day today.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:54 PM
Tex
Yumsz

*takes two Kava-Kava* Ahhhhhhh, that's better smile Being member of the day just isn't what's is cut out to be roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 09:00 PM
queeq
Chaos

It is when people like you. evil face

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 09:01 PM
Tex
Yumsz

So you feel my pain stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 09:05 PM