KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Legend of Zelda

The Legend of Zelda
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

The Legend of Zelda

I don't know how many of you play video games, but . . .

The Legend of Zelda is, in my opinion, the best game ever made. I'm talking about the original one on NES.

Of course, the many sequels that followed are also good. Especially Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64. The 3-D world completly drew me into the game. I couldn't stop playing it until I passed it. And after that, I played it again. I didn't go to class, I didn't even DRINK! I just played the game!

It's damn good! Any thoughts?

P.S. Well, I may have drank a little wink big grin

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 07:20 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hmmm, don't have the original one but I do have The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past on GB; long time I've played it... I'm around level 6 or so...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 10:22 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

YES!
the legend of zelda is the best videogames-series ever. from the NES to the SNES to the GB to the N64: BRILLIANT games!

biggest thanks to the best game-creator ever: shigeru miyamoto.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 11:11 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

miyamota? didn't he also make Mario Bros?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 11:17 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yes, most mario games.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 11:18 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and the wariogames?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 11:33 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

not sure, he is involved in them at least. he's made a good bunch of great games, lastly the critically acclaimed 'Pikmin' for the gamecube.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 11:36 AM
yerssot

haven't heared of them, but I must admit that he's good at creating games!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 11:44 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I must have played Ocarina of Time 20 times from start to finish.

Majora's Mask was too easy!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 03:57 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Finishing Ocarina of Time was very satisfying. I completely fouled up the fiunal battle and I thought I would have to do the whole finale again, and then EVERYTHING seemed to go my way and I killed the bad guy with half a heart left.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 06:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

They are making a new Zelda for the Gamecube, shoud be interesting

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 06:43 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

and I'm looking forward to it, even if it seems like Link has been eating magic mushrooms en masse, the way he looks now.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 09:09 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I started over on Ocarina of Time the other day. Today I passed the Water and Fire Temples.

It's just fun! smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 14th, 2001 05:18 AM
yerssot

I'm stuck in Level 6 of A Link to the past on GB sad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2001 10:27 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

yerssot, they have websites that will walk you through the levels.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 15th, 2001 05:48 AM
yerssot

and some people call that cheating!

hmmm, I think I should play it again!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2001 12:35 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, literally speaking, cheating would be hacking it to make you invulnerable, and so on.

Using a play guide isn't cheating. It just means you are a BIG GIRL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Sings repeatedly)

Yerssot isn't good enough...

(Stops singing)

Ahem. Sorry.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 15th, 2001 12:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

don't you every sing again! it's horrible!

and I rather never finish the game then searching a players guide, that's weak!!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2001 12:59 PM
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

think of the satisfaction when you finish it on your ownas well. i felt that good when i finshed resident evil 2, that was after i'd jumped out of my skin about 50 times. didn't help playing it in the dark after a few beers.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2001 01:02 PM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Ow RE 2!!!

I have the first and the third, although the first was the best!!! (And it was my first game of that genre) Extremely good (and difficult!) and I played RE 2 once, but I'll get it for New Year!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2001 01:06 PM