KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Changing... you!

Changing... you!
Started by: §H@Ñ€

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
§H@Ñ€
???

Smile Changing... you!

if there was something that you thought you hated about your self, anything; family, friends, popularity, money, looks, anything, post it hear and tell why you want it diffrent.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 04:51 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I would rid the world of zits and skin problems forever! I've recently discovered I'm alergic to the metal in belts, and it makes a nice rash on my stomach.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i would get rid of my big nose !!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:16 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

well, for me it's kinda... where do i start?!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:19 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I agree with SK88728, I would change a ton of myself.

But not too much.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 06:02 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Nothing. My situation could probably have been better but it could have been much worse too. I' m happy the way things are going.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 08:51 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Can.... Worms.... All over the place....

There's too much to mention..... Or is there.

Actually, no, very little.

I wish I'd moved out of my parents house at a younger age. And I wish I handn't blown all my savings on a new car in 1991, it was a dumb car anyway.

Those two are related; If I hadn't got the car then I would have had money to buy or rent my own place.

Catch 22!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:57 AM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

I love my life and everything it implies....I'm very satisfied with myself and my achievements..
I wouldn't change anything.

Have fun||

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:54 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I wouldn't change my personality but I would change my looks because that's severely hampering my life.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:15 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

great, just being smarter like an iq of 180 or something or a photographic memory thqtd be cool

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:28 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Here, here Rusty. Too right!

I don't think anyone means to imply that they are unhappy with their life. But you make decisions in life, and sometimes I like to contemplate the 'what if's....'

Catch 22!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:29 AM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Not really...I realized it's only good to remember the 'what if's..' so as to not put u'rself in a position of repeating past mistakes, but dwelling on them is a mistake, there's nothing u can change anyway, and if there is, it is there, in the future not in the past. wink

Have fun||

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 03:01 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

well here is a starter for me, my height. i' only 5'7 and i'm 15. i hate being so short, everyone is taller then me. and my hair color and eye color, but i guess i can change those myself.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 06:27 PM
Catch 22
Disinterested

Contemplating, NOT dwelling Rusky... Dwelling would certainly imply some level of regret. But, as you quite rightly say, it is good to learn from past situations.

It's the old adage; Shoulda, woulda, coulda... LOL. Never much good after the event, but if you can take away something positive from it for the next time then that has to be a good thing.

But I get from your last post that we're probably saying basically the same thing; Life is a bunch of experiences and you can learn from them for the next time, or the next life......

Catch 22!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:27 PM
§H@Ñ€
???

does anyone else think being 5'7 guy who is 15 a short person?!?!?!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:39 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

nah im 5'11 and im 16. ur not short.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:43 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

I go to a stupid stuck up private school. To rebel against the dumb ass uniform i resort to wearing a Scarlette O'Hara type cape whenever possible, the occasional hat or a pair of long gloves. Dangaling earrings and junky jewlery is a must eyeliner too. But then everyone thinks your a goth WHICH I'M NOT. it's called a thesbian (NO NOT A LESBIAN, THESBIAN) it's almost like a bohimeian, basically it's someone who does a lot of theatre, anywho I'd change my schools to a public school. And i'd make my dad leave my bitchy step mom.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 05:12 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i got to private catholic school. even though im not catholic lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 05:13 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

if i had the chance, go be a pirate and learn to speak elvish. Maybe even get a pet dragon (the ones they use in China on New Years eve) i know it sounds really weird but hey, it doesn't require a ******* uniform!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 05:13 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hahaha ya mines "angelic"

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 05:14 AM