KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ged

Ged
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Ged

I'm wanting to earn my GED (the equivalent of a High School diploma), and I received some information in the mail today about an online GED service that will let me learn with them and take tests for 18 months. But it turns out the enrollment fee is $600 total, and then I looked up another service that was $900!!!

I don't have that kind of money, not by a long shot. If anyone knows about an online GED service (preferably free or cheap), or any other info that would help me get my GED, please tell me.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:19 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Does your state not have a free program??

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:29 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Well you could always just try taking the test without going back to school... You seem easily smart enough to pass it. Course, I have no idea what's on it..

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:43 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Nevermind, this can get closed now.

I found something that will cost $50, maybe a bit more, and my parent's are going to help me in 3 weeks to get my GED.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 03:07 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Closed upon request.

Good Luck! thumb up

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 05:00 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote