KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » A smart blonde

A smart blonde
Started by: Vader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vader
Sith Lord

A smart blonde

Yes smart blondes do exist. read her nice articles.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:40 PM
Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

there were to many words... *sob* sorry I'm blonde...I cant take all that in to my wee little brain

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 04:28 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

hell.....I always knew that..

Have fun||

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 04:29 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

blondes are smart.....in some cases.so plz don't offend them..big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 04:59 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steptreks
temporarily insane

you;re being colourist. some of the cleverest people are blonde....

we are leaders, we do not follow because noone knows where they're going.

have you ever felt bad and didn't know why? yeah me too.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 08:21 PM
steptreks is currently offline Click here to Send steptreks a Private Message Find more posts by steptreks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

well I dyed my hair mousy brown so I can be a smarty smile

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 08:32 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I'm brunette but I have stupid moments and proud of it raver

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 08:37 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

i was blonde... ONCE... before my hair turned completely grey.... and i didn't consider myself stupid... actually... i still don't!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 09:14 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

don't have anything against blonde ppl...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 09:28 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

well lol my girlfriend is actually a blond and she is way smarter then me she is a medical student smile.
So i dont think that all blond are dumb only the ones in the movies big grin

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 01:53 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

why do people always turn to sterio (i know i spelled it wrong) types man i know a TON of smart blondes. HELL I AM ONE

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 03:53 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

so you claim yes

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 12:39 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Mrs Baylin's a smart blond - she married me!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 02:21 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

laughing out loud now that's a good one... yes

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 04:47 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

obviously there are smart blondes....but try and explain Jessica Simpson to me?!?!?!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 05:33 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
obviously there are smart blondes....but try and explain Jessica Simpson to me?!?!?!

laughing out loud is there an explanation?

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:06 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

Jessica Simpson

who is she

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:37 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious

Hmm? She's more of a yellow than a blond me thinks. big grin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 01:09 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

argggg.....meez inclined ta believe ya thar matey!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 04:24 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i bet shes a natural blond as it is the poroxide in the bleech that kills brain cells that started the whole dumb blonds

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 07:54 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote