KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Witch Craft

Witch Craft
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Witch Craft

is an evil satanic act, in which some ppl proceed to take part in.

personally i think witchcraft is right up there with suicide,
if anybody takes part in witchcraft or knows somebody who does, can you answer me why?

thank you for your time

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 06:48 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Some ppl see Witch Craft as White magic, and should only be use for good deeds. That's not always the case, sometimes it is used to harm another person, and that is wicked to use supernatural powers to hurt those that are lesser. So witch craft is a dangerous thing if it is misused (that is if you believe in it or you are a skeptic)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 06:53 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

a lot of BS imo

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:03 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

no witch craft is just as real as satan and God, but all your doing is summoning demonic power, and there no way it could be used as "white magic" just because it's doing good.

It's all just initially evil, but that's just me thumb up

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:04 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Summoning demons with witch craft? From what I understand, you summon spirits to help the person to get something. Here is what is known as white magic. But if you want to hurt someone then demons are summon to help. Here is call santaria not withcraft.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:10 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

lol all a bunch of BS

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:14 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Maybe Fire but some ppl do take this seriously. Then again we don't know for sure if it is true or not.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:16 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

but it's all one in the same u can curse and i'm not sure about bless with WITCHCRAFT, but it's still more of a curse

God blesses ppl, you can ask God to bless ppl, and it works

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:17 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
lol all a bunch of BS

dude fire, don't make me put u out wink laughing out loud *not funny*

it's just a debate

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:18 PM
Fire

give me some scientific prove about witch craft and I might change my opinion

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:19 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Well, do you consider Voodoo Witchcraft? Is not! Actually is a religion practice to help the living overcome obstacles. They do it with the help of the Dead and the purpose is to help not harm anyone.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:21 PM
Fire

SF who you asking?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:24 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The Force but it would be nice to hear you opinon too smile

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:25 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
give me some scientific prove about witch craft and I might change my opinion

science can't solve everything and it won't solve everything hate to tell you the truth

i'll post later

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:30 PM
Fire

well the definition on WitchCraft seems to be a bit subjective, but I think I would consider Voodoo a religion, where I draw the line between witchcraft and religion I dunno yet cause maybe witchcraft has a whole kosmology behind it aswell.

I think answering four questions namely: Who are we, What is the world, Why are we here and Who is god is what makes something a religion

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:32 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

my mom's a witch by craft....but she doesn't use magic. hmmm..

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:36 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

People just need something to believe in if something terrible has happened to them and they loose faith in god they think well ill believe in this instead then

OR

they think i can do anything if i think about it and it forms a protective seal around them

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:38 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

weird ideas MKS

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:39 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I like your points Fire and yes Voodoo is a religion. Hollywood has done injustice to that religion with so many awful movies portraying it as Evil. Now, from what I understand there is such thing as black magic in Voodoo which it has another name (can't remenber it) but those shamans that practice white magic refer to it as Voodoo. So is matter of distinction rather than just opinion.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:49 PM
Fire

seems like it

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:51 PM