KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Let's talk, Kiwi

Let's talk, Kiwi
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Let's talk, Kiwi

So what's up, dear? How are things shakin' on that side of the world?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 08:58 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwi Leia

Boy you have created a whole new forum for me eh.....

*Kiwi Leia blushes*

Im just coming to grips with this whole forum thing, never been apart of one...been very, well , ummmm, interesting........

I wonder if Finti is going to have much to say to me today???? hmmmmmmm
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 09:10 AM
Kiwi Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Kiwi Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Kiwi Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Don't worry, this is the only site I've ever been a member of. . .(actually, that's not true, I'm now a member of bobdylan.com )

You have a crush on finti? That mullet is cool roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 09:14 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwi Leia

I thought Finti was very very cool (and extremely cute), until he made a certain comment, he knows which one it was...........

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 09:29 AM
Kiwi Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Kiwi Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Kiwi Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

She is against whaling,
I agree with you if they hunt whale for comercial reasons only, but there is an ecological aspect to it as well.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 09:47 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwi Leia

The way in which it is done (especially by the Japaneese) is very cruel and the numbers of whales are dwinderling. I really didnt appreciate the comment you made, I didnt think it was appropriate, maybe if you had said "how do you feel about whaling I would have been more receptive!!!"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 09:58 AM
finti

I know this is a sore subject and I was in the mood for some argument(cause of some discussion in SW aotc forum). I agree with you when it comes to whale slaughter. In Norway we hunt some whales to keep the balance in the ocean. If we didnt we could say goodbye to some fish species like cod.
What really irritate me is the activists always bashinG Norway.
They now our police and policy is non violance so they are safe doing so . No one get hurt which is good. But then we come to some Us representative and Senators, they want a boycott on Norwegian goods cause of our whaling, dont here them talk about a boycott on japanese goods.
always nice to pick on the small

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 10:07 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwi Leia

Well to tell the truth, I really dont know enough about it all.
And I like many kiwis are very enviro friendly etc etc etc

I would agree that you guys would get more hassles than the Japaneese and that definately is not fair.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 10:31 AM
finti

maybe I shal start a Japan stop whaling hassle evil face
From Norway to Japan sushi only no whale meat.
As I said whale meat is overrated.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 10:36 AM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by finti
(cause of some discussion in SW aotc forum).

I think he's refering to the nice talk about the SW names :-)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 11:18 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well the other one is the one who irritates me

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 11:21 AM
yerssot

in Yoda's voice:
there is ... another ...anoy...ing ... one smile

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 11:30 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Maybe it's just me but this little weird flirtation is already getting old.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 02:51 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I find it humorous! Why not move this one to the humorsection? That way we can all have a big laugh smile

I'm wondering, Kiwi said she knew Ush, from Ezboards then?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 03:21 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

No they know each other through a sort of mutual friend of theirs.

Kiwi Leia is Zereil's Ex. They met on Holiday and she then met Ush over the net and they get on very well.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 03:37 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Dim
Maybe it's just me but this little weird flirtation is already getting old.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
No, you're not the only one who's getting old, it's a fact of life I'm afriad....

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 03:39 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

**Gasp**

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 03:52 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*shocked*
you mean ... we all ... age?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
*runs away*
*smacks against the door*
*shakes head*
*stand up again*
*runs*
*smacks again against the door*
I think somebody closed the door here ... confused

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 04:03 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Yerss open your eyes!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 04:11 PM
finti

I glued his eyes shut evil face with the same duck tape we taped To s mouth shut with evil face

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 06:58 PM