KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » pissed (or for the yanks, drunk)???

pissed (or for the yanks, drunk)???
Started by: sand person no. 10

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

pissed (or for the yanks, drunk)???

can you tell when a fellow poster has consumed too much alchohol? i cannot. can you?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 01:03 AM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I dunno..I used to be able to tell when UBH was drunk. It used to be the only time he'd be silly.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 06:44 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I generally seem to have bad experiences when I'm drunk...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 08:51 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87
How many miles to babylon

When i'm drunk in which lawfully i'm still underage...But none of you give a funk anyway,i laugh a hell of a lot and i flirt bad too..so i dont drink it much,unless theres a party crackin.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 09:33 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Dunno, but I'd wager that Yerss has alcohol on a drip. big grin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:09 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
in which lawfully i'm still underage

and how old are you then Aquarius and whats the legal age Down Under (legal age for drinking that is big grin )

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:59 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

BG can tell when I'm drunk just to add that thats not very often. Its a shame really, apparently I'm really funny!

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 02:22 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

yeah she makes me larf!!! im hardly eva drunk normally very stoned!!!!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 02:26 PM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
Dunno, but I'd wager that Yerss has alcohol on a drip. big grin

I'm never drunk, I don't drink much, and they told me I'm quite resistable to it smile

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 05:59 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I get drunk whenever it's appripriate too. And sometimes when it's not evil face

It's Friday, so I'll be drunk four hours from now smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 07:58 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

You people and you habits make me sick! roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Goes off to worship Björk* wink

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 08:15 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

laughing out loud Your'e such a dork, Tex laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 08:20 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Edna has a few visible signs of drunk posting, which you would have seen lately if her connection wasn't still stuffed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 08:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87

Hahaaha edna what a crazy chick!
Yerss i'm 15 turning 16 in 14 days.
And as i said i dont drink very often.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 09:51 PM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

ehh I asked your age you, unbelivably, confused me with Yers sad stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 09:55 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by finti

and how old are you then Aquarius and whats the legal age Down Under (legal age for drinking that is big grin )

quote:
Originally posted by Aquarius87

Yerss i'm 15 turning 16 in 14 days.

It's ok, I'm used of getting answers to things I never asked

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 09:58 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87

Hah hah! laughing out loud
Oopsie...
That annoys me so much,i did it a couple of times here,its cos my head keeps floating around,and i get things confused roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:00 PM
yerssot

It's *snif* ok, *snif* I'm *snif* used to *snif* it

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:02 PM
Aquarius87

Uh yerss what are on about?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:04 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don;t mind him; he's Belgian.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote