KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How unfortunate!

How unfortunate!
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

How unfortunate!

Saw a name on the end credits of "buffy the vampire slayer" tv series last night and I'm not sure if I was seeing things but if I saw right, then "Mr.Thomas Wanker" should sure thank his lucky stars he didn't go to my school or he'd have probaly topped himself over ther amount of grief he'd have got. Jeepers! and I thought my surname was bad. eek! big grin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:15 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Was that the end of the TV show on SkuOne or the end of the movie that was on MovieMax?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:55 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hehehe..so what's your last name, mech??

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 02:16 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

hee hee!

if i come bck b4 i return
mobile
keep me here
angel

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 02:27 PM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah., it's been on the closing credits of Buffy for years. Rather deliberate, I think.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 08:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

*waits for Mech to reveal last name*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 08:55 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Come on Mech tell us!!!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 08:15 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87
How many miles to babylon

Haha its prolly somethin like Goobersteinch or some shit

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 09:06 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Be a bummer if his last name was Tossoff big grin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 10:44 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Its probably Smith.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 08:36 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Who knows cause he is being stingy and not telling us.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 07:27 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yeah, I doubt it's that bad.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 03:56 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

speaking of unfortunate names I had a cookery teacher called miss Burnn and my physics teacher Mr Nock was evil enough to call his son Nick!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 10:50 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh yes and then of course there was Jenny Taylor a few years below.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 10:51 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

You've got no hope of me revealing my surname, I don't think I could stand the piss-poor jokes at my expense. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 01:16 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ow we won't do that big grin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 04:00 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Know exactly how you feel! They start to get a little repetive the 500th time you here them.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 09:04 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

"How unfortunate"

Unfortunate that I know the truth?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 06:57 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

YOu know the truth about what To? My surname?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 08:11 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

No no, Edna, you got me all wrong. That was a line from Return of the Jedi (I know that's nerdy of me).

I have no idea what's going on with your surname.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 08:16 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote