KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Can someone help me with my avatar and my sig

Can someone help me with my avatar and my sig
Started by: Krabs55

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Krabs55

Can someone help me with my avatar and my sig

I want this certain sig but the thing says it is too big. If anyone can help you are hot hot hot

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 07:16 PM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Re: Can someone help me with my avatar and my sig

quote:
Originally posted by Krabs55
I want this certain sig but the thing says it is too big. If anyone can help you are hot hot hot

Ok, Can we talk in the Official Sig Request Thread...?

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 07:21 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

firstly u should've posted this under news and qouestions, secondly, just use a 2d graphics soft to resize u'r image to the required size, don't remember how much that was..

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 07:21 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

30kb, i think

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 08:23 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Well...what you do is you take it to Microsoft Paint for example and you make it smaller!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 09:04 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

it's 25 kb... If you don't want the actual image to be any smaller, in photoshop go File>save for web and it makes the file considerably smaller

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 06:14 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote