KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Re-elect Bush?

Who are you going to vote for (or would vote for)?
This poll is closed.
Bush 3 30.00%
Dean 0 0%
Edwards 0 0%
Kerry 7 70.00%
Other 0 0%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Re-elect Bush?
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Re-elect Bush?

What do you guys think. I like Bush and hope he wins again. If not I would hope for Edwards. Kerry wouldn't be bad either but Dean is a hippie.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 05:23 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

im 16 so not gonna vote yet...

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 05:25 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Myth> this could turn into an UGLY thread (politics involve) maybe you should edited. Just a humble suggestion from my part.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 05:27 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I don't like politics, so I don't vote.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 05:29 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I vote only cuz I'm paying for it wink

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 05:31 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

to quote an ED "blackout weaves it's way through the city" (sigh)

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 05:35 AM
Peloquin is currently offline Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by SilverFighter
Myth> this could turn into an UGLY thread (politics involve) maybe you should edited. Just a humble suggestion from my part.

Politics often do get ugly but they are important.
So let me say this: LETS ALL TRY TO BE RESPECTABLE TO EACH OTHERS VIEWS

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 05:48 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

BTW: Sorry about that "hippie" thing if it offended anybody. I tried to edit it but its been too long to edit it myself.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 05:50 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i dont see any disrespect so far...
anyway we all have different perspectives.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 05:50 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

some take it more seriously than others.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 05:51 AM
sandman26
old but new

i can't believe you have dean up there after his little speach

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 06:04 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Some people still like him (I know because of my Gov't Poly Sci class). But trust me, I was tempted to keep him off the list.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 06:10 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I don't vote.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 06:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

if you did vote I should be your choice though,.... you should vote BF

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 08:56 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

even though i am not American i actually like John Kerry he just seems like a darn nice guy

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 09:09 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by finti
if you did vote I should be your choice though,.... you should vote BF

Well of course if you were on the ballads, I'd be first in line to vote for you. wink

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 09:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I should be the next US prez

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 09:18 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

The fact that you live in norway may be a problem.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 09:18 AM
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Well of course if you were on the ballads, I'd be first in line to vote for you. wink

You mean...ballots, right?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 09:19 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yes.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 09:20 AM