KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 1000 and it keeps on climbing

1000 and it keeps on climbing
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

1000 and it keeps on climbing

I finally made it to 1000 posts. big grin The only reason it took me so long was because for a while after I joined I couldn't get near a computer. sad But I then moved in with my parent's and bam I got back onto track.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 02:01 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Congrats smile

So how are you enjoying life in Smyrna?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 04:11 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Probably better than things would be if he was in the Lone Star State stick out tongue

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 06:56 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Smyrna is great, we got here only less than a week ago. I know where everything is cause I lived here for 10 years before we moved to Nevada.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 07:55 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You're the man, Lance. I hope you stick around forever!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 08:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Super Lance. You're part of the tribe now.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 08:15 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm finally being accepted!!

Oh, you guys have been nice to me and everything since the first day I joined.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 08:29 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey- queeq, he's buying it!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 08:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 08:34 PM
queeq
Chaos

Ush, why do you always have to spoil it for me. He WAS buying it, now you ruined it.

J/k Lance. wink

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 08:37 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

You guys must be on some type of drugs, cause you are all going nuts.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 08:39 PM
queeq
Chaos

Yup. It's me.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 08:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I was just pretending that we had only pretended to be your friends, Lance. This was, of course, a joke, because we all love you.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 09:00 PM
LanceWindu

I know, everyone loves the Lance

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 09:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Want a hug?

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 09:25 PM
LanceWindu

Why not?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 09:26 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

HHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 09:30 PM
LanceWindu

Now let's get this sappy stuff over with.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 09:59 PM