KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What Side of the Road do you Drive on?

What Side of the Road do you Drive on?
Started by: Tptmanno1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

What Side of the Road do you Drive on?

My mother an I have this on going discussion on what countries drive on what sides of the road.
I Know in the USA we drive on the right.
And in the UK you drive on the left.
But what about the other countries such as Belgum?
Please help me out!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 04:06 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Everywhere in North and Central America they drive on the right. I don't know about South America, since I've never been there, though I assume they would drive on the right for some reason...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 04:09 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

AFAIK In all countries except for the UK,Australia and some other former strong UK colonies, people drive on the right side..

Have fun||

Old Post May 28th, 2004 05:32 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Australia rocks!
big grin

Last edited by Machete_Guy on May 28th, 2004 at 10:11 AM

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:08 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Australia drives on the left...but wehn i play grand theft auto i get confused stick out tongue

Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

teoretically right

(but i can't drive coz i failed stupid exam)

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Re: What Side of the Road do you Drive on?

quote:
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
But what about the other countries such as Belgum?

that's either ... Belgium or Bubblegum stick out tongue

last to my knowledge but I do have to check with Storm about this one ... the right confused

basicly, if I'm not mistaken, you drive left in the UK and in all the colonies (sp) they had

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:21 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Canada is right stick out tongue
And they were once a colony happy

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:20 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

To completly kill off this thread Tpt...

if you follow this link, you have an entire list of countries and where they drive on the road big grin:
http://www.brianlucas.ca/roadside/

( USA and Canada drove on the left, but the wusses changed big grin,... you learn something every day happy )

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:32 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Aha but never in Ontario or Quebec happy

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:34 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Re: Re: What Side of the Road do you Drive on?

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
that's either ... Belgium or Bubblegum stick out tongue

last to my knowledge but I do have to check with Storm about this one ... the right confused

basicly, if I'm not mistaken, you drive left in the UK and in all the colonies (sp) they had

laughing Bubblegum laughing

Have you been eating too much chocolate again yerss? But it' s idd the right side big grin

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:35 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I haven't gotten any chocolate yet today sad ... oh wait ... I did messed

ah, now that storm confirms I can happily go and drive around belgium... on the right side

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:37 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

I drive on which ever side causes the most chaos! Sometimes when I'm not feeling quite so mean I drive down the middle...

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:36 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Thank you!!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:43 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

in Japan they have super-freeways and they drive on the left messed

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 03:08 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

super huh,
If i had a tank anyside i feel like.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 04:07 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

quote:
Originally posted by Baylin
I drive on which ever side causes the most chaos! Sometimes when I'm not feeling quite so mean I drive down the middle...

laughing then we should watch out for u on the road wink

Have fun||

Old Post May 29th, 2004 04:38 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It was Napoelon who started the tradition of driving on the right in Europe...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 29th, 2004 05:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

You mean left?

Old Post May 29th, 2004 05:06 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Personally, I drive on the sidewalk as often as I possibly can...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 29th, 2004 05:26 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote