KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » useless but uncommonly known facts.

useless but uncommonly known facts.
Started by: Lara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lara
Belladonna

useless but uncommonly known facts.

ok. every three months your stomach replaces its acid.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 09:48 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

Attila the Hun was just under 5 feet high....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:02 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

laughing out loud nerve endings in your sinuses are connected to others in your genitals.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:06 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

My butt hurts

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:10 PM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The most expensive bottle of wine was sold in December 1985. The buyer paid £105,000 for a bottle of 1787 Chateau Lafitte claret engraved with the initials of Thomas Jefferson. Eleven months after the sale, the cork dried out, slipped into the bottle and spoiled the wine, making it a very expensive bottle of vinegar...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Girls experience their first orgasm on the swings.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:17 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

*goes to the local swingset*

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:18 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(goes with BF)

We'll be only checking out the legal girls, yeah?

Regardless, I think that was disgustingly off-topic from Lil; I class that one FAR from useless...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

laughing out loud

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:20 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I wonder if they design the swings that way?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:21 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a bellybutton.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:45 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

John Lennon was totally blind and deaf in one ear.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:50 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

you think that's nuts.....I'm totally blind in both of my ears! yes

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Hence "giving head")

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:56 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a bellybutton.

dude that's impossible unless he was "farmed" or something like in the Matrix...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:21 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Los Angeles's full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula" and can be abbreviated to 3.63% of its size, "L.A."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:23 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Blind of one ear... interesting

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:24 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Hence "giving head")

Wow. That's......interesting

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:53 AM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

*backs away slowly*

ummm...yah! whistle

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:54 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

eek! While we're at that, Black Widow eats the male after copulating!! yummy!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:55 AM
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

*starts taking down notes*

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:56 AM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote