KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Don't you hate it when........

Don't you hate it when........
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Miffed Don't you hate it when........

1. You open your car door, put your foot out and the wind catches the door and slams it into either A. your shin or B. the car next to you with the big dude sitting in it.

2. You come out to find a huge door ding in your car because some idiot didnt hold their door?

2 1/2. Some fool parks his car sideways in a parking stall so it doesnt get dinged and the next closest spot is a hundred miles away?

3. You wait and wait for a movie, finally go to see it when it comes and the film breaks 15 minutes into it? (this happened to me with The Passion)

4. You ask your child to bring you a can of soda and its only after you pop the top that you realize the kid shook the can?

5. You are out on a first date and you discover that tonight is the night you have irritable bowel syndrome?

6. That 30 seconds after someone posts a new Star Wars picture link, it's been closed down?

back with more later............feel free to add your own.....

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:44 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stinkyundies870
Captain Morgan

I hate it when girls Pms

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:44 AM
stinkyundies870 is currently offline Click here to Send stinkyundies870 a Private Message Find more posts by stinkyundies870 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

When you order something in a restuarant that looks really good and it ends up being really bad and ya have to go hungry....sad

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:51 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stinkyundies870
Captain Morgan

When you go to a chinese restuarant and they serve hamburgers and pizza

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:55 AM
stinkyundies870 is currently offline Click here to Send stinkyundies870 a Private Message Find more posts by stinkyundies870 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

When you go to a movie at a certain time thinking you'll make it and it's all sold out. sad

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:12 AM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.marie

quote:
Originally posted by stinkyundies870
When you go to a chinese restuarant and they serve hamburgers and pizza

LOL good one.

I hate when someone bugging me, I cuss, people are being biatchy,
someone said something bad about me and its not true, I hate it when I
can't finish watching t.v or movie cuz someone is coming and you hate
that someone.

made by mee.
[[ AIM:// xdreamgurl1490x or am4rie ]]
[[ YIM:// chococat0002 ]]
[[ homepage:// http://www.xanga.com/lonely_dream // http://kawai1.diaryland.com ]]

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:12 AM
A.marie is currently offline Click here to Send A.marie a Private Message Find more posts by A.marie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stinkyundies870
Captain Morgan

I hate babysitting!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:15 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

You have a damn cricket in your bedroom and the sound is driving you nuts and you cant find it!!!!!!!!!!! mad miffed

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:34 AM
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

i hate waking up to rain sad

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 09:44 AM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

I hate it when people start laughing, and you don't know why, so you assume theyre laughing at you.

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 09:56 AM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

hey dannii!!!!!!!!!

yes, i hate that too. i also hate people who chuck things over your head at lunchtime *not thinking of anyone in particular oh no*

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:03 AM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Re: Don't you hate it when........

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

4. You ask your child to bring you a can of soda and its only after you pop the top that you realize the kid shook the can?

big grin melikes that one.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:49 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Don't you hate it when........ England looses the penalty shoot out

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:03 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

quote:
Originally posted by finti

No. I like that stick out tongue

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:08 AM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

Re: Don't you hate it when........

I hate when I forgot the key inside the car.

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:12 AM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by finti
Yes sad

Attachment: db23.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:35 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Re: Re: Don't you hate it when........

quote:
Originally posted by Corlindel
I hate when I forgot the key inside the car.

and it costs 50 bucks for a locksmith to let you in?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:41 PM
Abbita

dont you hate it when you just got that hot curry out of your system and there is no toilet roll?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:49 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

You get to the checkout line and have like one magazine and the person in front of you has a cart load and they don;t offer to let you go ahead of them? mad

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:21 PM
yerssot

roll the magazine up and thwack him silly

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:13 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote