KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The end of the World

The end of the World
Started by: Mr.Snuggles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Snuggles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried The end of the World

when do you think it will be?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:17 PM
Mr.Snuggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Snuggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Snuggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

the world ended when Britney Spears was able to get a number one hit

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:19 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Snuggles
Restricted

Account Restricted

uh huh...."toxic" was numero uno?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:20 PM
Mr.Snuggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Snuggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Snuggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Snuggles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no silly, the world will end 3 years after i become president of the United States. I will be the only one left. shifty happy mwahahaha!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:24 PM
Yesterdays Gone
--------8<---------------

mmm when all the countries just get real pissed off at each other (we're leading up to that) and bomb each other till no one lives...yeah that'll be the end

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 12:47 AM
Yesterdays Gone is currently offline Click here to Send Yesterdays Gone a Private Message Find more posts by Yesterdays Gone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I can't wait for the End of the world. happy

It will be my only chance to see all the science fanatics and religious believers blamming each other for the destruction. HA! We will all bite the big one for sure!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:00 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

The world will end tomorrow no expression

Seriously, I don't know.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Eventually all life on earth will cease to exist and the earth will turn into a big ball of cold rock.

Then some years later the sun will explode and disintegrate the earth into non existence.

Even through all humans will die the earth itself will still be around for billions of years.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:16 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

isnt there another thread like this?........... eh anyway the world ends 2012

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:16 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

the sun won't blow up, it will expand and scorch everything near it. That include Earth, I think

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:17 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Drifter101
eh anyway the world ends 2012

The Mayan calander flips over at 2012 ... I'm not sure if you're being serious?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:19 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Elrond
the sun won't blow up, it will expand and scorch everything near it. That include Earth, I think

It'll eventually implode...but it'll have expanded to about where Mars's orbit is first, I believe.

(Tex your sig is awesome big grin)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:22 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

lots of others sources say 2012

i dont care really

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:23 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Elrond

You dare question my psychic premonitions? mad

laughing out loud

Thanks Silver Stardust

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:24 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

It will be when i get fed up and unleash my wrath on the world

stick out tongue

But as long as there are people like BadKitty and Daryl Palumbo on this planet that wont happen.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:32 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

BadKitty and who?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:39 AM
Peach
mordrem

Daryl...

You're welcome Tex big grin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:40 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah, Daryl

And of course glamurous anti-bush people like Tex!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:42 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

embarrasment

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:43 AM
Mr.Snuggles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah... you guys are weird. The world ends when jesus comes and all all judged by god. Go bUsH cool.... happy

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 03:59 AM