KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » If you support the Iraq war you need to watch

If you support the Iraq war you need to watch
Started by: Turbo-Cajun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

If you support the Iraq war you need to watch

If you support the Iraq War and President Bush or PM Tony B'Liar consider it your patriotic duty to watch this. (The whole thing)

Victims of the War

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 05:55 PM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

And after you watch the video read this (The whole thing)

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/intent.htm

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 06:04 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

I was hoping ppl would check the link then respond... huh

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 07:08 AM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I hate Tony Blair.

Do leaders really care about their people? Nope, not in this day and age.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:03 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naybean

well they do - they care about their people as a whole because without them they would not retain their power. but as for the individual...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:36 PM
naybean is currently offline Click here to Send naybean a Private Message Find more posts by naybean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

I support the war because their was a mad man over murdering peoples famlies I heard this one where he broke a fathers neck right infront of his kids and then crushed his head with a jeep now does that sound like a good man I'm glad president bush got sadam out of their he deserves the death penalty for all those he killed.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:58 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Turbo-Cajun
I was hoping ppl would check the link then respond... huh

I did and the link was my respond.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:54 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

quote:
Originally posted by darktim1
I support the war because their was a mad man over murdering peoples famlies I heard this one where he broke a fathers neck right infront of his kids and then crushed his head with a jeep now does that sound like a good man I'm glad president bush got sadam out of their he deserves the death penalty for all those he killed.

Bush I was a bad guy too. The fact that He imposed the strong economic sanctions he did on Iraq directly correlates to the fact that over 500,000 women and children starved to death or died because they did not have access to proper medicine. Think about the actions of your own president before you start bombing other countries. They are lots of "bad" presidents out there too, like in China, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Lybia... but we dont really care about those leaders because they dont have oil. The exception to that is Saudi Arabia (15 of the 19 hijackers were saudi), who has a bad, extremist government, but they are complacent and provide us with oil so we look the other way. Learn more before you take sides with a racist, oppressive, and imperialistic perspective.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 03:36 PM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

The "Saddam was a bad guy" argument is a stupid one.

Yes, he gassed his own people, yes he did all these bad human rights abuses--but guess what? We didn't care for all those years then all of a sudden we decide "Now is the time!"

Meanwhile there is genocide happening in Sudan, war, poverty and rulers JUST AS EVIL around the globe. Heard of Kim Jong Il? I understand invading N Korea would be nearly impossible, but we never even mentioned him (except in the "Axis of Evil" speech). How about Than Shwe? How abotu Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe or our good friend Crown Prince Abdullah from Saudi Arabia?

We went into Iraq because we believed that Saddam had WMDs. Hell, I believed Bush at the time. Why would a President lie to us? the UN begged us for more time to continue their weapons searches. They never found anything or any evidence of any sort of program. We still haven't

So the current administration changed their minds over why we went in.

And the war in Iraq HAS redirected funds from the real War on Terrorism. Funds were taken from the Afghanistan conflict to go towards Iraq. We still haven't found Osama bin Laden. Bush said that bin Laden is "no longer important". Well, Al Qaeda was still strong enough to pull off the Madrid bombings and perhaps alter the elections there.

The war in Iraq was a mistake, and a costly one at that; 1000 dead US soldiers, thousands of injured US soldiers and an estimated 15,000 dead Iraq civilians.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:04 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

am I supposed to feel bad for that person?

He knew the risks that he took when he entered that country. If the Iraqi's are as nice as he says they are....then why was he beheaded after pleading for his life on camera for 5 minutes?

Because he was to be made an example of. His fate was determined before he was ever forced to sit down and make that video.

Iraqi's are killing their own Iraqi police and security forces...and it's ALLLLL America's fault. Yah sure...roll eyes (sarcastic)

I would be in favor of removing all US contractors and military personel, if they were the only ones who were getting attacked. But right now, radicals are destroying their own society and taking the lives of their own people. Not a day goes by where you don't hear about an Iraqi police officer getting killed.

I don't feel bad for this person because he is no different than any other person who has died in Iraq. In fact, the idea of begging for your life when it is already lost....is almost disgusting to me. Accept your fate, make your peace with God, and get it over with. The people who taped this cry for help, probably watched it over and over again laughing at how pathetic he made himself seem.

"These are compassionate people Mr. Blair....(they'll be head me once the camera is off)"

I got a great idea. Lets just pack up all of our stuff and leave the country in absolute shambles. Then where would Iraq be? And how much worst would the worlds view of the US be if they just left Iraq after destroying it?

Change is never easy...but change is the one constant that remains inevitable.

Last edited by Linkalicious on Sep 24th, 2004 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 05:29 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

the point is that we had no real reason to go in there in the first place.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 06:48 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

No real reason? And how did you come up with that conclusion? Isn't it because we actually went into Iraq through invasion that we we're able to look around at EVERY facility (without interference) we wanted and found out that there wasn't.

Thus you and everyone in the world know for their isn't WMD, instead of just speculations?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 08:58 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

So True.

You can all sit here and say...."we have no business in there, there are no WMD in Iraq"

But what if we found those weapons?? huh?

I'm sure we wouldn't hear you saying a damn thing. Infact, we wouldn't hear a damn thing from anyone on this damn planet except "good job America"

Instead....as usual...it's America's fault "our bad." Big whoop, we were wrong, it's arrogant as hell for me to say this, but what the hell is the rest of the world gonna do about it? We're wrong....oh well.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:03 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

I don't support the war, so I don't have to watch the video. I think I know what it is.
darktim1: There is people like that everywhere messed

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:11 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

We KNOW that North Korea is pursuing nuclear weapons

We KNOW that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons

there was absolutely NO evidence that Iraq was. Yet Iraq was the country we invaded. They were also the country that has no capability of attacking the US on US soil. The UN was looking for years and they never found anything. It's like the red scare all over again only on an international level "I think he's got nuclear weapons!" has replaced "He's a communist!"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:20 PM
Beyonder

And like YOU SAID, you believed him at the time too. Certainly you didn't believe only what Bush said right? 'Cause they're were other infos you based your opinion off of. It wasn't just 'cause Bush said it thus you believed it. You yourself let your opinion sway towards the president.

Seriously, did YOU know for SURE that there wasn't any WMD in Iraq BEFORE we invaded it? You yourself, not the UN cause it was you who believed the president.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:44 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MegaHarrison

Hmmm...Iraq still had WMD's when they kicked out weapons inspectors in 1998 and there was never a known Iraqi program to destroy them. Wonder where they went then?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 10:32 PM
MegaHarrison is currently offline Click here to Send MegaHarrison a Private Message Find more posts by MegaHarrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by Turbo-Cajun
Bush I was a bad guy too. The fact that He imposed the strong economic sanctions he did on Iraq directly correlates to the fact that over 500,000 women and children starved to death or died because they did not have access to proper medicine. Think about the actions of your own president before you start bombing other countries. They are lots of "bad" presidents out there too, like in China, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Lybia... but we dont really care about those leaders because they dont have oil. The exception to that is Saudi Arabia (15 of the 19 hijackers were saudi), who has a bad, extremist government, but they are complacent and provide us with oil so we look the other way. Learn more before you take sides with a racist, oppressive, and imperialistic perspective.

eek! oh yeah and the 40% of the economic allocation to private funds, palaces and arms had nothing to do with that.... oh and you should acctually thank Clinton for not dealing properly with Saddam during his presidency even though after we crushed Saddam originally he allowed his helicopter gunships to slaughter the Kurds in the North.... erm

Considering also that 100% were Muslim are you going to blame the entire religion for the actions of gutless mad men?

oh and on the leader issue.... name a country with an actuall "good" leader... i am curious to what you see as a "good" one.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:45 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
The "Saddam was a bad guy" argument is a stupid one.

Yes, he gassed his own people, yes he did all these bad human rights abuses--but guess what? We didn't care for all those years then all of a sudden we decide "Now is the time!"

Meanwhile there is genocide happening in Sudan, war, poverty and rulers JUST AS EVIL around the globe. Heard of Kim Jong Il? I understand invading N Korea would be nearly impossible, but we never even mentioned him (except in the "Axis of Evil" speech). How about Than Shwe? How abotu Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe or our good friend Crown Prince Abdullah from Saudi Arabia?

We went into Iraq because we believed that Saddam had WMDs. Hell, I believed Bush at the time. Why would a President lie to us? the UN begged us for more time to continue their weapons searches. They never found anything or any evidence of any sort of program. We still haven't

So the current administration changed their minds over why we went in.

And the war in Iraq HAS redirected funds from the real War on Terrorism. Funds were taken from the Afghanistan conflict to go towards Iraq. We still haven't found Osama bin Laden. Bush said that bin Laden is "no longer important". Well, Al Qaeda was still strong enough to pull off the Madrid bombings and perhaps alter the elections there.

The war in Iraq was a mistake, and a costly one at that; 1000 dead US soldiers, thousands of injured US soldiers and an estimated 15,000 dead Iraq civilians.

God .... you can thank Clinton for the ignoring Saddam... even though every year he defied the UN and US by kicking out our inspectors... we did something finally because sanctions mandated action. Re-directing funds to conventional military operations will have no effect on the forces that we truelly rely on... Spy and Special Forces. Kerry's solution to the problem is enlarging the special forces.... STUPIDEST THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY DO.... special forces are the cream of the crop. the reason they do not except more members is becuase no one can possibly pass thier tests in large numbers. Increasing thier size means lowering thier standards which diminishes effectiveness. Which is Bad. no expression

Begging us? laughing out loud if you remember correctly the UN inspectors were kicked out yet again.... at the time.... roll eyes (sarcastic) i swear everyone has long term memory problems.... we didn't just wake up and say lets invade... it took like 5 months to attack... they had enough altimatums and convining time...

Last edited by RaventheOnly on Sep 24th, 2004 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:50 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
So True.

You can all sit here and say...."we have no business in there, there are no WMD in Iraq"

But what if we found those weapons?? huh?

I'm sure we wouldn't hear you saying a damn thing. Infact, we wouldn't hear a damn thing from anyone on this damn planet except "good job America"

Instead....as usual...it's America's fault "our bad." Big whoop, we were wrong, it's arrogant as hell for me to say this, but what the hell is the rest of the world gonna do about it? We're wrong....oh well.

Unfourtunetly when we get the good job it will probably be when they release gas in the center of bagdad as a last ditch effort because we are kicking thier asses so bad they are turning to kidnapping.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:53 PM