KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What do you think about Suicide?

What do you think about Suicide?
Started by: BrOwnEyeDBitCh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question What do you think about Suicide?

Tell people your thoughts and feelings.... your not alone..
... thoughts of suicide ...

Her eyes gleam with sadness, as tears begin to fall, she stands alone, as if she is a rose surrounded by thorns. Her sadness will immerse her already broken heart

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 04:52 PM
BrOwnEyeDBitCh is currently offline Click here to Send BrOwnEyeDBitCh a Private Message Find more posts by BrOwnEyeDBitCh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

sweetie...this isnt appropriate...just my opinion though erm

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:05 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure is.... i just want to know what people think of it.

Her eyes gleam with sadness, as tears begin to fall, she stands alone, as if she is a rose surrounded by thorns. Her sadness will immerse her already broken heart

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:07 PM
BrOwnEyeDBitCh is currently offline Click here to Send BrOwnEyeDBitCh a Private Message Find more posts by BrOwnEyeDBitCh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh well.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:07 PM
amity75

Everyone gets to some point in their lives where they think "what's the point of all this?". And everyone must have thought "how would people react if I did it? Would I be missed? What would my funeral be like?". But the truth is that suicide completely destroys the lives of those around you and is a completely selfish thing to do.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:17 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

its a selfish, cowardly, weak option

i really dislike 'suicidal' ppl, and especially the teenie-gothers who jump on the band wagon like its a fashion.

suicide is like walking away from a problem and passing it on to others because ur too weak to stand up and deal with it...

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:19 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Amen

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:20 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont agree

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:32 PM
Df02

care to elaborate?
i dont see how suicide can successfully be argued as a good thing

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:37 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

i couldnt have said it better, Df02.

kids nowadays think "suicidal" is the new fashion.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:42 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Bashing people who commit suicide by calling them selfish and weak is not productive....

Ive thought about it before. Life sucks sometimes. A lot. And a lot of times it seems like its just pain without reason. Calling them selfish doesnt matter, because when your thinking about suicide you are seriously "**** my family, **** these people who think their my friends, and **** you..." it doesnt matter if they're ****ed up after you do it... nothing really matters anymore.

I dont agree with that... but I've felt that way before. You just have to hope that you find something to cling to, find something beautiful, find some reason to stick around. I hope that I find hapiness somewhere sometime. I feel hapiness, I am happy when I talk with friends, I am happy when I am playing video games, I am happy when driving fast in my car, and I am happy when that cute girl smiles at me in the hallway... You have to find the little things that make life happy, its the little things where you find purpose in continueing to live.

Mane if you think suicide is just a fad, you dont know shit dude.

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:48 PM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

cowards.

the end.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:53 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Relatives of people who seriously attempt or complete suicide often blame themselves or become extremely angry, seeing the attempt or act as selfish. However, when people are suicidal, they often mistakenly believe that they are doing their friends and relatives a favor by taking themselves out of the world and these irrational beliefs often drive their behavior.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:54 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

even if they're doing it "as a favour to their friends and family" - why should it get that far?.... problems have solutions, nm what it is, there is always a way out - just takes the mental strength to stand up and deal with it urself, or the courage to realise u cant do it alone, and ask for help

bashing them isnt productive, but sitting here and confirming for them that sometimes theres no hope (bullshit) is definately not doing them any favours either!

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:59 PM
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

You cant see things from their perpective... dont judge their actions so harshly.

I agree its a bad choice... but their actions are more tragic than they are cowardly. People get tired of running sometimes. If you honestly feel you have no reason to live... why the hell would you stick around here? because their afraid they'll be viewed as being selfish?

Thats the stupidest reason to live that I have heard in my entire life.

If anything, the reason to live should be that life is worth living... because even though there are bad parts, there are also good parts. This discussion of how "oohh suicide is bad, and so is everyone who does it is too" is pissing me off supremely. Suicide is bad. The people who do it are not.

This is a bad thread.

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 06:06 PM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

In my opinion its a waste of human life and there is always another option,but yet again its not our choice to say if they sould or souldnot but its there choice not ours.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 06:07 PM
Goth_Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Goth_Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Goth_Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

the reason to live should be that things can always be sorted, this is the exact reason there are ppl like the samaritans and other things like that, to show them that there will always be an answer to the situation theyre in!

they shouldnt live only because of not wanting to be viewed as selfish, and ive never implied that in this thread...ive just said that suicide IS selfish, not that they should stay alive because of that...

life is a gift, a very special gift....cheesy as that sounds its true, no1 really knows if u get another shot at this...so why throw it away when u have the option to work at it and fix it..?

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 06:10 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Here is a link for focus adolescent services (USA) Click on the state you are in and there are many toll free hotline numbers to call for help for troubled teens.http://www.focusas.com/Directory.html

This site is also very helpful:
http://www.psycom.net/depression.central.suicide.html

These types of threads however are not allowed on KMC and as a rule have been closed.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 06:17 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote