KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ain't she the greatest?

Ain't she the greatest?
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Ain't she the greatest?

Mrs.MM came home yesterday all excited cus she found a new shop by her new workplace. She said she'd bought me a top drawer gift that I was gonna love. I un-wrapped the paper to find an ESB picture of Darth Vader holding out his hand to Luke, (who's out of picture), and its signed at the bottom by Dave Prowse himself!!!!!!! eek! smokin'

She's even said I can hang it in our living room too. big grin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 02:26 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

sounds like she really is the greatest, yes

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 02:29 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Man, Mech - that is totally cool. You better hold onto her, she's the best !!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 02:32 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

She's also had her name put onto his mailing list cus he said they get these SW ones quite often. Not long ago they had a picture of the Falcon signed by Leia, Han and Chewie. Although the chap said that Chewie's was just a paw print! I'd have sold my granny to buy that one.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 02:35 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

You two are so cute roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 02:35 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

*Giggles*

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 02:38 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

*jealous*

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 02:57 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Don't be, I'm here. wink

Great going there, mech!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 03:09 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Hi baby. cool

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 03:28 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

She's such a sweetie; glad you have someone sharing your luv of all things SW. smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 03:29 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

It's a trick mech, she's just trying to get into your pants!

Wait. . . carry on. smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 04:34 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

good job mrs mech!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 07:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

The woman is a genius.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 07:19 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Thats the thing, she's struggling to get into SW. Every time I convince her to sit and watch it with me, she says I ruin it by saying the dialogue before it's said on screen and giving her loads of extra information on characters and places. She's sitting next to me right now if any of you wanna run anything by her too. big grin

(Nothing rude To, queeq, Finti and Tex)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 07:34 PM
yerssot

*waves to mrs Mech*
If you have too much money, buy some for me too smilewink

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 07:42 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Just put some duck tape over his mouth, Mrs. Mech. You'll be able to enjoy the movies then. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 07:43 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Mrs.Mech writes.....

Keep promising myself that I will watch them one of the days when he's not around, so I don't have to look at his cheesy grin!! big grin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 07:48 PM
yerssot

hehe, we'll distract him, then you can contact the videos big grin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 07:52 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Ah, the infamous cheesy grin. I know it well.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 07:53 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Mrs.MM......

I'm just afraid that if I get too into Star Wars that we'll end up with pictures all over the house. Our wedding photograph will be replaced with a picture of that yoda character (who is better looking than David). One of us just has to stay sane. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 07:57 PM