KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Naafa

Naafa
Started by: FeceMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Naafa

National Association for the Advancement of Fat Acceptance.

I am not kidding in any way, shape, or form. This is an actual organization that I just learned about.

Uh...comments/opinions?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 08:04 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

let me guess...it's american stick out tongue
who else would need it...McAmerica

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 08:06 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, YEAH.

"There is no such thing as an eighteen-inch seat anymore."

(Ouch.)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 08:08 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
let me guess...it's american stick out tongue
who else would need it...McAmerica

Oh hush. Who cares if we are bigger now than 50 years ago? I am not big at all but really get sick of all these fat jokes. Besides, do you really want Santa to go on a diet?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:13 AM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Every first-world country is getting heavier, so don't be too put out.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 02:39 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

The fatter the better i say!

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 05:44 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

ew not for me stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 05:47 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Santa can b e fat, I don't think fat has any influence on the health of fictional characters.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:01 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

lol of course not, i thnk she was kiddin lol

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:04 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

lol of course she was, i think I was kiddin lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:26 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

im putting on some pounds in my old age...
am i entitled to benefits from this organisation?
if so, ill let them know where to mail the check stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:36 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Fat people shouldnt be allowed to wear bathing suits

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:41 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is Just stupid

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 08:00 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Silly Fat US Citizens... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just go exercise.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:28 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

A goal of the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance is the inclusion of "height and weight" as a protected category in existing civil rights statutes and the enactment of additional laws as necessary to ensure protection against size discrimination in employment, education, housing, and public accommodations.

The problem is that National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance does not show how fat people are being discriminated against in any of these areas. confused

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 10:17 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Well, obese people are considered less desirable in the job market even if they have the exact same qualifications as another.

I can see how people have problems overeating, though. I'm not an overeater; I'm an overdrinker. If there is a glass of liquid set in front of me, I will drain the glass and eat the ice (assuming that it isn't urine or something). Just a week ago I kept drinking water until I nearly vomited...sad.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 11:58 PM
baracustastic
I aint gettin on no plane

I don't like looking at obese people. They may have physical/mental disorders that result in them being fat, but I don't care. Fatness is minging.........yeeeeeuch.

Americans add throwing, pads, alter the length of the game etc, i.e. change it completely yet still call it football.

Then they call the original soccer, and expect the rest of the world to adopt this bastard name. Pish.

From hence forth American football shall be known as "soccer." by me.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 12:03 AM
baracustastic is currently offline Click here to Send baracustastic a Private Message Find more posts by baracustastic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I love fat people.

They make great chairs.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 01:08 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. I highly doubt only america dabbles in 'fatness'.. the nationality nonsense is tiresome..

in any case.. these fat people are rediculous.. they honestly have no self esteem or energy to go out and live.. once you start to exercise it just becomes ritual.. I suppose they are afraid of that aspect or something

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 02:15 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol.. I highly doubt only america dabbles in 'fatness'.. the nationality nonsense is tiresome..

in any case.. these fat people are rediculous.. they honestly have no self esteem or energy to go out and live.. once you start to exercise it just becomes ritual.. I suppose they are afraid of that aspect or something

I've been to tens of countries, and none of them have quite as many obese persons as my own home, the US. The "nationality nonsense" of course doesn't make everyone in the US fat, or everyone in other areas of the world thin, but the ratio is quite astounding here.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 05:24 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote