KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » are you better off on KMC Forums?

are you better off on KMC Forums?
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

are you better off on KMC Forums?

Is it better off to be on a site like KMC Forums, or to just be going about your business as a person not partial to computer forums? Personally, I find it healthy to be a part of a society, a microcosmic shell of intelligence and data, mind you, than to not be. I get to communicate with people all over the globe who have one thing in common, the love of movies. Also, I learn from them. Go.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 12:29 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I like KMC yes
nothing else to add roger, roger?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 12:31 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Different forums for different people, obviously. Users have their own preferences, like the POTC, music, or movie discussion forums for example, and they "come together" (sort of) in the GD and OTF forums. Even though I would characterize the OTF as more of "coming apart," rather. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:01 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I'd probably be better off not visiting KMC all the time, but I can't help myself. I'm addicted

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:05 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

The benefit of forums is that you get to converse with people from not only different countries but different social circles that you would not normal have contact with, this way you get to have differing and more diverse opinions.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:22 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

KMC and MSN are the only things I ever do on the PC

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:26 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
The benefit of forums is that you get to converse with people from not only different countries but different social circles that you would not normal have contact with, this way you get to have differing and more diverse opinions.

Where'd you read that? confused

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 02:28 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I just made it up stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:44 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I went a month without KMC during late December/early January...and things were great.

I think my life is much more interesting without KMC......I'm just absolutely addicted to this place so i can't get the hell away.

I think i need professional help. sad

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:49 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I went a month without KMC during late December/early January...and things were great.

I think my life is much more interesting without KMC......I'm just absolutely addicted to this place so i can't get the hell away.

I think i need professional help. sad

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:52 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, I like to go on forums because 1) there's neat stuff I'm interested in (I'd never before found a forum with a dedicated role-play area), and 2) I can meet all sorts of people I'd never get a chance to before. I talk with people I've meet here from all over the world.

And also, those who know me, can definitely vouch for the fact that since joining here I've become much less shy and much more social...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:58 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

ahhhh KMC....the cancer I could never get surgically removed.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 04:04 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im addicted to KMC, Its about 10 times bigger and better than Most forums

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 08:02 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i need a life sad

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 08:08 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

/\Me 2

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 10:53 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Its definately coo' up in this crib.. you see familiar faces everyday and talk about stuff whilst chillin'..ain' nuttin bettah wink

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 12:11 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

yup... I've definitely managed to make friends with people from far far away.... I mean, look at Eggmayo.... he lives, what, like twelve miles away... without KMC, how could we have become friends over such a vast distance....????

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 12:22 AM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing have you actually met him?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 12:29 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

what... travel that far!!!????!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 12:41 AM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wouldnt want to strain yourself now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by SlipknoT on Feb 19th, 2005 at 12:46 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 12:44 AM