KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Drunks....

Drunks....
Started by: §H@Ñ€

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
§H@Ñ€
???

Drunks....

omg, i hear my sister and her friends outside the window all singing, and they are all so waisted... laughing out loud this ever happen to you? laughing

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:59 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

its not funny
drinking/gettin drunk is the most idiotic thing i can think of...yell at ur freakin sister to stop...u want her to die? cuz she might...y do u think its funny to be completely impaired to the point where good choices are impossible? do u know how many pplz i know have died in drunk related accidents? dude, like at least 10 in the past 3 years....thats a lot of pplz...y would u even let her do that?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:23 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

wut would u do if u had to help bury ur sis cuz she was drunk n got killed? i dont think its funny in the least.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:23 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

realworlddreams> harsh...but true. drinking is only necessary for times of ceremony or festivals. But not randomly drinking for no reason. There is a time and place for everything. and moderation is also very important like Horace (greek author B.C) said.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:30 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

just wondering, have you ever gone to a party and chilled with friends? (not trying to be mean)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:36 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Re: Drunks....

quote:
Originally posted by SK88728
omg, i hear my sister and her friends outside the window all singing, and they are all so waisted... laughing out loud this ever happen to you? laughing

right now?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:40 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

yup, i hear a bunch of frat guys and soroity girls singing.... lol

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:51 AM
Real

dont matter..
yes i have, but i dont drink, i think i know a lil better than to let sumthin like that happen to me over o i ono...stayin alive?
it dont matter when, i dont think anyone should drink to GET drunk....n if they do...call sumon or a cab...but damn, wuts the point of gettin drunk in the first place?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:14 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

...........no never roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud ...oh good ol memories.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:15 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

well, what one persons choose is something that cant be controled. they are all responsible. they have drivers and what not. and i think there is NOTHING wrong with have a good time with friends and having some drinks.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:21 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I go drinking to get drunk.

Tis good.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 12:15 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Getting so drunk with friends we started singing (or do other silly stuff)?? big grin
Yes, of course.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 12:25 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

laughing out loud I'm usually the one slapping the "drunk" ones wink
It IS funny at first and as long as it is under control... but it can turn out badly messed

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 02:36 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah getting drunk is funny

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:16 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Re: Drunks....

quote:
Originally posted by SK88728
Happens to me all the time, I do wish you would ask your sister and her friends to stop singing outside my window.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:19 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meant2be
Fate exists

Nope. I don't drink. I like to stay in control.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:28 PM
Meant2be is currently offline Click here to Send Meant2be a Private Message Find more posts by Meant2be Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

You can stay in control of me if you want evil face

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:40 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meant2be
Fate exists

big grin You sure you'll surrender to me?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:45 PM
Meant2be is currently offline Click here to Send Meant2be a Private Message Find more posts by Meant2be Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I would if you bring your friend Angelina, heck who am I kidding, of course I'll surrender to you, what's the worst that could happen wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 06:07 PM
yerssot

worse is always good shifty

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 07:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote