KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Chappell Corby

Chappell Corby
Started by: beach_baby_279

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beach_baby_279

Question Chappell Corby

Do u think Chappell Corby is guilty or not!!!!!! sad

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:20 AM
beach_baby_279 is currently offline Click here to Send beach_baby_279 a Private Message Find more posts by beach_baby_279 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Who is that?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:36 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beach_baby_279

she was on the news caz she had a shit load of drugs hidden in her surf board bag and now she is in jail for something she didnt do!!!!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:38 AM
beach_baby_279 is currently offline Click here to Send beach_baby_279 a Private Message Find more posts by beach_baby_279 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The drugs were in her(whoever she is) bag and she didnt do it?

Have you got a link or something?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beach_baby_279

i no i so dont believe she did it

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:44 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beach_baby_279
i no i so dont believe she did it

Have you got a link or something... where did you see this story?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:53 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Yea I think she is guity.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:14 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

i havnt a clue what this is about

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:38 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beach_baby_279

do u no how they are going to kill her they were going to put a paper bag over her head and stand her in front of a wall and have about 8 guys shoot her down! to me that is really sad i was at her parents shop yesterday!!!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:51 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Miffed Chapel Corby gets 20 years in prison

Poor girl, she didnt deserve that, considering she didnt do it. This is gonna raise so much hell sad

What is this I don't even

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:50 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

was this the same girl smuggling dope in to a foreign country? how didn't she do it..I haven't heard much about it.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:19 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Poor chapel.......

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:21 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

gdf forum maybe? wink

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:23 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BadKitty
was this the same girl smuggling dope in to a foreign country? how didn't she do it..I haven't heard much about it.

She was caught carry kgs of dope into thailand? (some place) and it just seemed so obvious that she didn't do it.

I mean, theres police busting people all the time, and here is an australian beauty artiction person caught with all this dope. I mean, how dumb do you need to get.

Thats why most people are like she didn't do it, because it would have been so dumb. Personally I don't believe she did it either.

But anyone, she got 20 years jail ae?

Its not too bad, because what happens now, is the Australian government will ask for a home prison sentence where she can spend the prison time in australian prison, where she'll then get home detension and that will be it.

But its sad, yes!

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:30 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

wow thats pretty intense...hope your right,hope she gets to go to a Australian prison

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:35 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

She was caught in Bali, her luggage was weighed in at Sydney airport, and then again in Bali, but the act that the weight increased when she wouldn have had NO way to access it, suggests that it was smuggled in to bag. It was poorly concealed, I mean it was just a plastic bag FULL of dope, in a boogey board bag. You would have to be REAL stupid to do that, like begging to be caught. They did a backround check on her, and she is like the model citizen. There was so much corruptin during the court case as well, the defence didnt even get to present a proper case. It was just blatant disreguard for her case. Absolutely shoking. She WILL have to stay in the Bali prison, but there are talks that she plans to appeal her case to the high court, wchich is on a world stage, sso all the stupid corruption may not go down as well. I hope it goes well.

What is this I don't even

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:42 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I know she didn't do it. The court just wants to be tough.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:59 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I heard that theyre trying to make a one off deal so she can serve her jail sentence in Autralia

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:08 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Well, she's been found guilty and sentenced to 20 years jail.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:37 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beach_baby_279

i wrote a letter to john howard and he said that here is nothing he can do about it i was like bull shit!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:30 AM