KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Unifying Politics.

The Unifying Politics.
Started by: Spelljammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Unifying Politics.

You can look this up all you want to for plagerism, but I thought of this all myself..

THE CONSERVATIVE AND THE LIBERAL SIDE:
George Lucas had it all wrong, Bush is closer to Obi-Wan then Anakin. Let's take each "Force Field" by the singularity and explain them.

The Darkside:
(please log in to view the image)
The darkside is tempting and inconspicuas. It harnesses the raw emotion of one's self, and uses it for personal gain. The darkside promotes selfish desire, and giving into your mortal urges for the betterment of the self. It's all about the self with the darkside, Morals are subjective, it's all relative, and they blame The Jedi for being arrogant, simple-minded, and ignorant of the true power of The Force.

This sounds so remarkebly simaler to the American left it's frightning.. They preach the word of the sith in more ways then can be immagined. I bet The Empire's human's are the dominant race project started out as a well intentioned affirmative action treaty because humans were not given the same rights as other species..

The Lightside:
(please log in to view the image)
The lightside is a very long and tedious road. Quick to judge and even quicker to set punishment. The Jedi hold sacred many traditions and thier "moral values". They have the same repetive mono-tone rant over the sith being "evil", "selfish", and "blurring the lines". Quincidently, though they claim to hold no power over the goverment as a sortof "seperation of church and state", they infact are the backbone of society. And more often then not police the universe in what they see as "unbalances to The Force".

This is the work of American conservatism. Despite it seeming all well and good on paper, though Jedi aren't as malevolent as the sith, they end up never being able to hold a stable goverment BECAUSE they are everything the sith accuse them of being which allows them to seize power in the first place! And though

About the only differance is Lucas was smart enough to confuse you with putting the powers backwards. Liberals or "the darkside" would find it barbaric to use Force Lightning and other such hostile powers to acheive victory against the opposition. Rarely even grabbing thier lightsaber they'd rely on "diplomacy" and "peursasion". IE: Raping your mind with The Force. What is so good about bending the will of someone to think like you want them to rather then simply vaporizing them? You're either infringing on thier rights as a human being being given the gift of free will and taking it away from them "for the betterment of mankind", or your using your powers in the most destructive and chaotic manner "for the greater good". Both sides are qustionable, both sides can't seem to keep stability even amongst eachother, and both sides end up having others who turn on them to join the other. This is the ultimate balance to The Force. Ideas, thoughts, feelings, and self. That is if you're a liberal. Traditions, beliefs, morality, and discipline. That is if you're a conservative. In the end, both sides have thier strengths and weaknesses and you yourself must choose a path and accept the hardships that follow that path. If you think wielding either side of The Force will keep you from ever having to struggle or be defied, then you are a fool and will inevitably be on the receiving end of a lightsaber. Some Jedi or "indpendants" like Kreia take a more securalist approach, seeing The Force in itself as a bad thing and to make people unaware that it exsists. But this wouldn't stop the battle from happening, it would just make people unaware they are part of it. And ultimately as hard as one tries to be a "grey" Jedi, they always end up being just a shade of white or black. Because that is the true nature of our being. To accept your place as the partof the unified Force, and realize that you are the living Force. Good day, good night, and may The Force be with you.

Last edited by Spelljammer on Sep 27th, 2005 at 04:11 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 03:58 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Im glad I dont understand what your talking abouthappy

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 04:00 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You see there are things one shouldn't be proud of not havin g plagiarised no expression

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:38 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is a Star Wars forum for this kind of crap. Take it there.

And 'unifying politics' is an oxymoron

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 02:45 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would so love to destroy your computer with a hammer, stomp on your modem, cut your telephone line, chainsaw the telephone pole outside your home, and demolish the company building in which your i.s.p. allows you to reach out and annoy. smile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 02:59 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. George Lucas has alot to answer for, the big ball of flannal that he is.

"Only the Sith deal in absolutes" but wait, isn't that an absolute itself?

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:52 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

interesting, since even the republican party is admitting that bush and his administration are self-serving, loyalist, power hungry demagouges that have as much to do with conservatism and morality as intelligent design does with science.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 10:00 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, this is a fairly interesting comparison.

Leftists: immoral, evil beliefs.
Right-wingers: self-righteous, judgmental bastards.

Leftists: use subterfuge, deception, and manipulation to achieve their ends.
Right-wingers: use force to achieve their ends, justifying their actions by moral conviction.

Interesting indeed.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 02:45 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FeceMan
Actually, this is a fairly interesting comparison.

Leftists: immoral, evil beliefs.
Right-wingers: self-righteous, judgmental bastards.

Leftists: use subterfuge, deception, and manipulation to achieve their ends.
Right-wingers: use force to achieve their ends, justifying their actions by moral conviction.

Interesting indeed.

I would totally vote for Yoda in 08'

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:26 PM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Meh, give me "evil beliefs" any day instead of self righteous, judgemental bastards.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:28 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool thread

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:34 PM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Meh, give me "evil beliefs" any day instead of self righteous, judgemental bastards.

What? Yoda is awesome. Yoda was actually one of the least self righteous, juedgemental jedi. Plus just think of the awesome press conferences and interviews there would be.

Press-"master yoda do you think your size will be an issue in the coming election?"

Yoda-"mmm size matters not"

Press-"and what do you plan to do against the terrorist threats if you are elected?"

Yoda-"kill them I will!"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:47 PM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura

Give me the middle path, that I may draw strength from both sides...or weaknesses from neither.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 04:33 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Give me the middle path, that I may draw strength from both sides...or weaknesses from neither.

I dub thee count doodoo.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 04:39 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Echuu
I dub thee count doodoo.

Heh.

Actually, I would much rather take from the moral convictions...it makes everything okay.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 04:41 PM
Echuu
Master Jedi

Heh.

Actually, I would much rather take from the moral convictions...it makes everything okay.

It makes sense though... Master of excrements... therefore...

Count doodoo!

Or you could be like Qui-Gon. Moral convinctions minus being judgemental.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 04:50 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Echuu
It makes sense though... Master of excrements... therefore...

Count doodoo!

Or you could be like Qui-Gon. Moral convinctions minus being judgemental.

Yes, I understood the pun.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 04:52 PM
Echuu
Master Jedi

Yes, I understood the pun.

Sorry embarrasment

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 04:54 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

very Jedi and every Sith bassicaly stood thier grouds on The Force just did it to lesser or harsher degrees. Kindof like the centre-left/cente-right. But as said, grey Jedi or "independants" are just fooling themselves. EU is the perfect example of how that grey-side is bullcrap..

I get compared to Quin Gon Jinn, both my attitude and every personality test online. And look where it got him.

He was very poor with The Force. Or atleast too damn lazy to consider some might be resistant. (Like when he failed to persuade that blue imp.)

He ended up dieing at the hands of Maul, and that was with help!

Had it not been for him, Vader would not have exsisted and there might still be a Republic.

"This kid is strong, think of the POWER!"
"Dude, that kid is unstable.."
"POWER! Fine, screw you, I'll train him myself.."
"You HAVE an apprentice already! mad "
"Fine, he'll train him.."
"Don't get me into this you hippy bastard.. mad "
"Think of the POWER!"
laughing

Bassicaly being a centre-right, Quin Gon Jinn was incompetant, lazy, and a poor example of what he stood for. He was like the Bill Clinton of Jedi.. Nice guy, but not fit to be a Jedi..

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:47 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I see your analysis of people in Star Wars is about as dreadful as your analysis of politics.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:58 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote