KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Anyone had a bad year so far as worse as mine?

Anyone had a bad year so far as worse as mine?
Started by: Twilight girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Twilight girl

Anyone had a bad year so far as worse as mine?

I've had an operation on my back and an awful lot of pain came with it. I then rest to much and get to blood clots in my leg! I have been having blood tests, ingections and been on Walfarin for nearly 6 months!!!!!!!

I go back to college looking and feeling fine. Then I have an accident on campus, cut open my hand and my head!!! Plus I get blood dripping down me and a nose bleed!!!!

Then a boy from sw.com message board sends me threatening emails!!!!!

If you have had a bad year so far too. Please share it.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 04:52 PM
Twilight girl is currently offline Click here to Send Twilight girl a Private Message Find more posts by Twilight girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Then a boy from sw.com message board sends me threatening emails!!!!!
you should report him to the mods of that board then

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 04:53 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Can't say anything THAT bad has happened this year.

Hope you're all well and better TG!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 04:55 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twilight girl

I wish I could report him but I can't. I don't wanna say to much but the Mods hate me!! I've got a history there and all of the general chat people think I'm Psyco but hey at least I've got a number of people who like me in the roleplay forum.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 05:04 PM
Twilight girl is currently offline Click here to Send Twilight girl a Private Message Find more posts by Twilight girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

even so if he threatened you you should report him

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 05:06 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twilight girl

Oh and I forgot to say that I've been banned 1 million times-less actually. Only on sw.com though. No where else I'm really nice everywhere else.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 05:10 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Sorry to hear you're having a bad year. I would just leave that other board altogether if you're having so many problems.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 06:20 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twilight girl

I've tried looking for other rolplay forums but they don't compare to the sw.com one! I miss roleplaying! No offence but this roleplay forum you have doesn't compare either.

"There has never been a time without Unicorns, we live forever, we're as old as the sky, old as the moon. We can be hunted, trapped we can even be killed if we leave our forests but we do not vanish!"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 06:50 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

What was it that made the other one so different ? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, just asking.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 07:29 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twilight girl

Well there was alot more people. It wasn't all about fighting. There was a peaceful garden where Sith, jedi's and alien races could just come and enjoy the nature.

The darkside and the Lightside had to make peace for just in there. No fighting is allowed. Someone should have a thread called The friendship gardens: Mystical gardens come in make friends and relax (Sith you are allowed to come and make a fake friend)

check it out for yourself!

http://forums.starwars.com

"There has never been a time without Unicorns, we live forever, we're as old as the sky, old as the moon. We can be hunted, trapped we can even be killed if we leave our forests but we do not vanish!"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 07:42 PM
finti

hmm to weird for me

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 08:02 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I think the gang in the RP here pretty much has its hands full right now.... cool

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 01:07 PM
finti

RP aint that short for Really Asylum People? smokin'

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 01:59 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

RP stands for Right People. evil face

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 02:20 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

straight on

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 02:33 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

dont fit anyone on this board then......except me of course big grin

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 02:42 PM
queeq
Chaos

Of course.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 02:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Thats it. Fool him by agreeing with him. evil face

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 03:10 PM
Corran
Lucifer

couldn't you just confuse him by putting him in a circular room and telling him to piss in the corner?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 03:54 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

what are we talking about? confused confused

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 06:45 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote