KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » kids..nude..beach

kids..nude..beach
Started by: Roulette

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

Worried kids..nude..beach

I was at the beach the other day and I saw a couple of really young kids who were happily running around naked....O.o

I don't have a problem with this...but I mean, the parents didn't care about who saw...

What if there are some nasty, perverted people out on that beach? *shudders and curls into ball*

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:22 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

how young were they?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:28 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

hmm..about 3-5

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:31 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

It is perfectly legal and USUALLY scocially accepted that children up to the age of three can go naked.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:31 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Well that wasn't my point....

I'm just saying...wouldn't the parents be more cautious about perverted people?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:33 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

they should be, but apparently arent

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:33 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

yah if theyre toddlers i dont see too much of a problem with it. but around 5 yah thats kinda borderline. youre extremely curious at that age

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:34 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

council>>yup-.-...which I think is pretty damn stupid.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:34 AM
Roulette
Freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a1hsauce
yah if theyre toddlers i dont see too much of a problem with it. but around 5 yah thats kinda borderline. youre extremely curious at that age

but..what if certain people were lurking around...people who *shudders*...well....pedophiles, is what I'm trying to say..

Last edited by Roulette on Jan 6th, 2006 at 09:39 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:37 AM
krillinite

im sure the parents care, but yah thats a bit of negligence on their part. were there alot of people there?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:40 AM
Roulette
Freak

yeah...quite a lot of people..

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:44 AM
krillinite

in that case yah they need to be a bit more discreet and cover their kids up yes

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:46 AM
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I imagine the parents would have been keeping an eye on them, after all, they are little kids, surely they weren't running off on their own.

And I guess no one likes to think some sinister member of society could be lurking. Or maybe they do, but they think you never know where they are, as long as they aren't acting on what's in their head then there's not much you can do. A crowded beach could be seen as very safe by some.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:46 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

well...they weren't miles and miles away or anything..but yeah, they did drift away...

and yeah, u make a pointsmile it's not like they could actually do something at a crowded beach....but still, if they were to see....then I still see it as wrong-.-

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:51 AM
silver_tears

Sadly sometimes it's the most public places that prove to be most dangerous.

And maybe I'm just a prude, but I'd rather not see anyone regardless of age naked on a public beach unless said beach is designated for just that.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:52 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears

And maybe I'm just a prude, but I'd rather not see anyone regardless of age naked on a public beach unless said beach is designated for just that.

naw, I don't think that you're a prude....

I agree completely with yesmile

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:54 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

"Kids...nude....beach"....Sexy

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 10:26 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

You're the person the little nude kids should be worried about!!!!

Just kidding. You meant no harm stick out tongue Stupid parents let their kids run around nude

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 11:43 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Oh, yeah! Let's all stop doing perfectly innocent things in-case people with putrid perversions are about!

That's a good way to live; think the worst of everyone, so desist from doing anything accountable.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 11:43 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

-.-..no need to be sarcastic....

all I'm saying is that the parents should be more cautious...

because ultimately, those sort of people are out there

Last edited by Roulette on Jan 6th, 2006 at 12:12 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:09 PM