KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How much are hot dogs going for in Washington State?

How much are hot dogs going for in Washington State?
Started by: botankus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
botankus
Bass-ackwards

How much are hot dogs going for in Washington State?

How much would you pay for a hot dog?

The sad thing is,

quote:
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, YOU MUST BE AN APPROVED BIDDER NOW TO PLACE A BID ON THIS HOT DOG! I HAVE TO COVER MYSELF, TO INSURE I DON'T GET RIPPED OFF BY PEOPLE WITH NO INTENTIONS OF PAYING!

HE'S worried about getting ripped off???? Oh, the irony.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 12:49 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

There are actually people bidding up to 10.000 Dollar? What the hell is wrong with people.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 12:59 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I' m not sure about the universe.
- Albert Einstein -

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 01:01 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Storm
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I' m not sure about the universe.
- Albert Einstein -

Quite so indeed.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 01:04 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by Bardock42
There are actually people bidding up to 10.000 Dollar? What the hell is wrong with people.

Yes, 139 people so far.

Have you placed your bid yet?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 01:06 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by botankus
Yes, 139 people so far.

Yeah, but more than 5000$ was just not possible this time. I had to save some money for Chuck Norris' Tear. It is supposed to cure cancer.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 01:07 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Q: What a great Idea, How did you come to the idea of selling a HOT DOG from the game? Why do you think it is so popular? Why not a Hamburger?
Jan-27-06
A: I saw a guy selling a jar of air from the hawks-redskins game and me and a couple friends brainstormed and came up with a hot dog..

AHAHA A JAR OF AIR!? What the **** is wrong with people.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 01:10 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Next time I go to a big sporting event I'm going to take a plastic bag to the urinals to try to cash in on some big bucks.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 01:12 PM
Ladyluck

It's a hot dog. no expression

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 08:36 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by botankus
Yes, 139 people so far.

Where do you come up this these things?????? laughing out loud

A stupid hot dog.......Man, there not even real.....fillers.!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 09:16 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Better you Wash it the Higher the Cost.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 09:38 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Im finding it hard to comprehend how a hotdog can go for more than 10,000 dollars, seriously.... What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 11:55 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I'm english.. Can someone fill me in about whats soo special about the football game its from... And is the hotdog rarer then anyother kind of hotdog?

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:07 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ton! Ton! Ton! That's a good law.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:08 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I'm english.. Can someone fill me in about whats soo special about the football game its from... And is the hotdog rarer then anyother kind of hotdog?

Basically it's a hot dog from the second-to-last football game of the year, the conference championship. the damn hotdog is too expensive in the first place when you get it at the stadium, like $3, for it to sell for $10,000 is just...I don't know what it is. They haven't invented a word for it yet.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 02:40 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

It's like buying a crumpet from a concession stand at the World Cricket Championships and selling it over the Internet for 1,000,000 pounds to a bunch of poor old chaps who are willing to part with that kind of money.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:58 PM
Kram3r

Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Basically it's a hot dog from the second-to-last football game of the year, the conference championship. the damn hotdog is too expensive in the first place when you get it at the stadium, like $3, for it to sell for $10,000 is just...I don't know what it is. They haven't invented a word for it yet.

So it's a normal hotdog? no expression. Not even a foot long? Whatever. If they are willing to pay that much they deserve to lose that money.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 11:57 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

a fool and his money are soon parted

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 03:08 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

blink It was supposed to be a funny thread...instead it looks more like the babysitter thread. blink I think Debs was the only person who viewed it more as a outrageous happening than a global catastrophe.

Maybe if we all wished instant death upon the highest bidder it would make everyone feel better.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:29 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Die stupid people. Or are these people with IQ's over 120?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:30 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote