KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » God...You're just not my type

God...You're just not my type
Started by: debbiejo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
debbiejo
Dreamer

God...You're just not my type

Gottcha to look!......

Anyway, We are all attracted to people of the opposite sex. Certain ones stand out to us. Why is that? Is it only when you meet? the Chemistry and the smell of each others skin that does that, or can it be the intelligence and never have met along with the wit?......Is it only animal magnetism, and can that go across lines, since most think that it's only with the pheromones that can attract a person........

Comments.........

Last edited by debbiejo on Mar 8th, 2006 at 03:27 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:24 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by debbiejo
...the Chemistry.....

i never took chemistry. in high school nor college. just never captured my interest.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:27 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

I dropped it because I found it difficult. Challenges don't interest me. What's the point in knowing that oxygen is also known as O2? Silly really...

Good thread, debbiejo...Maybe I'll finally learn something about science.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:31 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ooooh! She said "sex". Call the mod squad.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:32 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Fate?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:34 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Anyway, We are all attracted to people of the opposite sex

Didn't read past that because it's not necessarily true.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:36 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lana

She'S debbie...let it slide....

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:38 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

I think she means everyone eventually finds someone they are attracted to, and why some people are just specifically attractive to you.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:40 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by crazylozer
I think she means everyone eventually finds someone they are attracted to, and why some people are just specifically attractive to you.

Not what she said, though.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:41 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Ok then.......I'm talking about attraction to someone else......Is it a personal scientific physiological reason, or is it somethings else....Which is more dominate?..........Physical or knowing?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:44 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Not what she said, though.

......debbie....

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:44 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Bardock42
......debbie....
I do have a cool name don't I??? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:46 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by PVS
i never took chemistry. in high school nor college. just never captured my interest.

It is important to cover all bases.

For that part, I suggest Phermons.
I have experienced there effects first hand.

And I strongly recomand that which is in my sig, (Pherlure... Phermone Lure) I can hardly live without it now.

Not that I needed it before. Its just that extra thing you can't live without now that you ahve discovered it.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:00 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dunno...every girl i was ever with told me i smell nice, and then they proved it. so why fix that which is not broken?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:04 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

The ass and boobs of a girl get my attention before there ''smell'' does

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:05 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Last two posts soooooooooooo funny. laughing out loud ........yet so uncouth........What I'm asking is what makes it so.........Is it physiology, personality, a connection of some sort...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:09 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Last two posts soooooooooooo funny. laughing out loud ........yet so uncouth........What I'm asking is what makes it so.........Is it physiology, personality, a connection of some sort...

For me it's there ass..............seriously blink

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:12 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Ok...Physical...........yet what if you have never met this "Ass"...would you have felt this same sort of pulling?...........Are you only impelled by physical?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:20 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Ok...Physical...........yet what if you have never met this "Ass"...would you have felt this same sort of pulling?...........Are you only impelled by physical?

OK, Let the infamous K.Diddy tell you a story smile

About a year ago,I were speaking to a girl,I had never met on the phone and we continued to speak everynight for about 3 mths.

I honestly nearly(or was) fell in love with her, so I met her one day somewhere,and lets just say, when I seen what she looked like, I changed my feelings toward her instantly, still called her after that,so I didn't hurt her feelings but that was the only reason.

So,make what you want of that.......

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:40 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Physcially?

As long as they are not fat, or skeleton Like They are Fine.

As long as they are not too beautiful (which is UGLY) its good. (there is such a thing as too hot too beautiful, disgusting)

personality? Smart, but not Smarter then me, Fun, Somewhat outgoing, Laughs, Silly, Yet can be serious.

Somebody you can just randomly pounce on and start wrestling type of fun.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:42 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote