KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Would you rather be . . . . . . .

In simpler terms . . . . .
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Fat and hot 6 85.71%
Skinny and ugly 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Would you rather be . . . . . . .
Started by: Jabba the Hutt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Would you rather be . . . . . . .

Would you rather be obese, yet somehow be extremely attractive to the opposite sex, or be incredibly good-looking, yet somehow be extremely unattractive to the opposite sex?

Recently I was thinking about this. I'm pretty much undecided.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:24 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

sleep

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:28 AM
Darth Callous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd rather be thin and ugly than obese and "attractive". However, I must add that I find neither option is suitable for actual human attraction.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:43 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

blink .........What kind of question is that....

I guess obese and attractive, since obese is subjective.........

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:52 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by debbiejo
blink .........What kind of question is that....

I guess obese and attractive, since obese is subjective.........

Ahh, yes...but attractive isn't....right....

Anyways, Debbie is right, partly, it certainly depends on the amount of obesity and the amount of attractiveness (or the lack of either)....

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:56 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: Would you rather be . . . . . . .

Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Would you rather be obese, yet somehow be extremely attractive to the opposite sex, or be incredibly good-looking, yet somehow be extremely unattractive to the opposite sex?

So you're basically asking if we would like our marriages to resemble those of the "King of Queens," "Still Standing," and every other sitcom where this huge fat guy gets the supermodel wife, or like Fabio?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:56 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Re: Would you rather be . . . . . . .

Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt

Recently I was thinking about this. I'm pretty much undecided.

The whole point of being 'good-looking' is to be attractive. We already have a nation fll of fatasses, if fat was attractive, the problem would be so much worse.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:00 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

I'll take obese and attractive, I can always lose the weight. That part is easy enough.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:14 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Its not about looks but how you get the girl to like you either way you can easily lose the fat so I choose "Fat and Hot"

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:20 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

What's interesting about this question is that it assumes "obese" is, in itself, ugly. May I remind everyone that for the vast majority of human history, a chubby woman (eg) was considered beautiful.

That aside, I personally would rather be fat and handsome, rather than skinny and ugly, since, IMO, "skinny" (as in, women with no hips and thighs as thin as their calves) is ugly.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:28 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

It's like the whole concept of 'Shallow Hal': fat, ugly girls with great personalities are represented by hot, skinny chicks. Classic.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:57 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

And the thing with obesity is YES, you can lose the weight, but as for skinny gals, you just can't add it in many cases....just can't........

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:02 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
It's like the whole concept of 'Shallow Hal': fat, ugly girls with great personalities are represented by hot, skinny chicks. Classic.

I like Jack Black....

And the thing with obesity is YES, you can lose the weight, but as for skinny gals, you just can't add it in many cases....just can't........
Bullshit.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kritish
-------------

Probably obese because obesity is relative to society.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:33 PM
Kritish is currently offline Click here to Send Kritish a Private Message Find more posts by Kritish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote:
Bullshit
Ever heard of metabolism??

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:02 PM
Bardock42

Ever heard of metabolism??

Have you?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:06 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Bardock42
Have you?
Of course..............and people with high metabolism.......cannot gain weight!!

It's very hard, almost impossible.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:08 PM
Bardock42

Of course..............and people with high metabolism.......cannot gain weight!!

It's very hard, almost impossible.

But everyone can easily lose weight? Right.....

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:08 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I rather be myself....not too fat not too skinny. Also not too tall or too short. A Dwarf must never be higher than a humanoid or shorter than a Hobbit.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:09 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I rather be myself....not too fat not too skinny. Also not too tall or too short. A Dwarf must never be higher than a humanoid or shorter than a Hobbit.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:11 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote