KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What if President Bush were assassinated?

What if President Bush were assassinated?
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

What if President Bush were assassinated?

How would you feel if George W. Bush was assassinated? It’s something I’ve been thinking about…as much as people hate Dubya, how many would be glad to see him dead? I’m sure there are plenty of people in the world who would like to see him dead, but what if he really was killed? How would you react?

Disclaimer: I’m not plotting to kill the president embarrasment

Old Post May 27th, 2006 11:37 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

Wouldn't really have any feeling... probably laugh to be honest.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 11:39 PM
Boris is currently offline Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: What if President Bush were assassinated?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Disclaimer: I’m plotting to kill the president embarrasment

*phones Secret Service*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 11:43 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

My reaction:

SCORE! THE WORLD IS SAVED!

On the other hand, he is a human being, and I don't think human beings deserve to be assassinated, no matter how god damn thick they are.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 12:04 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Re: Re: What if President Bush were assassinated?

Originally posted by Bloigen
*phones Secret Service*

shifty

Old Post May 28th, 2006 12:23 AM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J!gsaw
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would throw a party. The world would just be a better place with out him.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 01:59 AM
J!gsaw is currently offline Click here to Send J!gsaw a Private Message Find more posts by J!gsaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

How would you feel if George W. Bush was assassinated? It’s something I’ve been thinking about…as much as people hate Dubya, how many would be glad to see him dead? I’m sure there are plenty of people in the world who would like to see him dead, but what if he really was killed? How would you react?

Disclaimer: I’m not plotting to kill the president embarrasment

It would actually suck, because then we would have President Cheney. Bush is not as bad as Cheney would be, because he really has no original ideas—he just knows what he wants, generally (money, and to support his rich friends), and everybody else tells him how to get it. Cheney, on the other hand, is a pretty smart guy, and could probably do a lot more damage, a lot faster, with far fewer people noticing.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:35 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Re: What if President Bush were assassinated?

How would you feel if George W. Bush was assassinated?

I would be very sad and mournful for several weeks that my president was killed. I would also simultaneously be enraged at the person, and I would be very eager to avenge Dubya by strangling him with my own bare hands.

However, I'm sure the incredibly over-whelming leftist majority of KMC members would be rejoicing by getting drunk at their local gay bar.

Attachment: dubya.jpg
This has been downloaded 161 time(s).

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:48 AM
Darth Callous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well as an ally to the us as we Norwegians are we just got to say allies in peace allies in war.............no chicken out whatsoever ...............oh and Dubya was assassinated well no more fun statements that no one but Dubya himself understands

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:52 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Originally posted by finti
...............oh and Dubya was assassinated well no more fun statements that no one but Dubya himself understands

Attachment: dubya.jpg
This has been downloaded 147 time(s).

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:55 AM
Darth Callous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Re: Re: What if President Bush were assassinated?

Originally posted by DiamondBullets
I would be very sad and mournful for several weeks that my president was killed. I would also simultaneously be enraged at the person, and I would be very eager to avenge Dubya by strangling him with my own bare hands.

However, I'm sure the incredibly over-whelming leftist majority of KMC members would be rejoicing by getting drunk at their local gay bar.

Sorry, I'm not cool enough to be gay embarrasment

Seriously though, you really still believe that *******?

Mommy, look at the funny man! I bet he thinks the Sun revolves around the Earth, too! eek!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:04 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Yes, I believe it.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:06 AM
Darth Revan
-

Yes, I believe it.

SOMEBODY's been watching too much Bill O'Reilly, and I think I know who it is.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which part do you believe, that he receives orders from Jesus, or that Saddam orchestrated 9/11? Tell me, I'm curious about your kind now that you're so rare these days eek!

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:08 AM
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Originally posted by Darth Revan
SOMEBODY's been watching too much Bill O'Reilly, and I think I know who it is.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which part do you believe, that he receives orders from Jesus, or that Saddam orchestrated 9/11? Tell me, I'm curious about your kind now that you're so rare these days eek!

I'm not a Bible Thumper, nor do I believe Saddam had a hand in 9/11.

"your kind"? What the f**k?

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:12 AM
Darth Revan
-

I'm not a Bible Thumper, nor do I believe Saddam had a hand in 9/11.

"your kind"? What the f**k?

People who still think Bush isn't a jackass. His approval rating is less than a third.

Why DO you still support him?

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:14 AM
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

People who still think Bush isn't a jackass. His approval rating is less than a third.

Why DO you still support him?

Define "jackass".

I see eye-to-eye with him on almost every view--economics, values, policy, etc. And I like him as a person.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:17 AM
Darth Revan
-

Define "jackass".

I see eye-to-eye with him on almost every view--economics, values, policy, etc. And I like him as a person.

A) His presidency has been a complete failure on all those counts, (though economics and values both fall into the category of "policy") and B) I seriously doubt if you actually know the man.

Edit: "Jackass": anyone who doesn't question the moral soundness of facilities like Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay, anyone who believed for a long period after the Iraq invasion that there were WMD's there (or kept up the lie for a long period), anyone who claims to be a Christian but whose daughters have been arrested for drunk driving, anyone who is capable of letting the national debt grow to almost $10,000,000,000,000, anyone who thinks it's good economics to tax the richest 5% less than everyone else, anyone who was warned repeatedly about 9/11 and did nothing, etc. Short answer: any president who failed as miserably as George W. Bush.

Last edited by Darth Revan on May 28th, 2006 at 03:27 AM

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:22 AM
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

A) His presidency has been a complete failure on all those counts, (though economics and values both fall into the category of "policy") and B) I seriously doubt if you actually know the man.

Edit: "Jackass": anyone who doesn't question the moral soundness of facilities like Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay, anyone who believed for a long period after the Iraq invasion that there were WMD's there (or kept up the lie for a long period), anyone who claims to be a Christian but whose daughters have been arrested for drunk driving, anyone who is capable of letting the national debt grow to almost $10,000,000,000,000, anyone who thinks it's good economics to tax the richest 5% less than everyone else, anyone who was warned repeatedly about 9/11 and did nothing, etc. Short answer: any president who failed as miserably as George W. Bush.

Screw those prisoners! They're torturing our boys! Besides, who who really gives a fukk about some terrorist nut case whose sole ambition and cause in life is to gleefully kill as many Americans as possible?

Harding was the worst president of all time--not Dubya!

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:39 AM
Darth Revan
-

Screw those prisoners! They're torturing our boys! Besides, who who really gives a fukk about some terrorist nut case whose sole ambition and cause in life is to gleefully kill as many Americans as possible?

Harding was the worst president of all time--not Dubya!

Not everyone in Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib is/was a terrorist, moron. They're torturing "our boys" because we invaded their country... Wouldn't really be a problem if Bush hadn't invented a scenario about WMD's and sent all "our boys" over there to die.

you forgot about the ten trillion dollar deficit—or don't you know what that many zeroes means? confused

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:47 AM
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Not everyone in Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib is/was a terrorist, moron. They're torturing "our boys" because we invaded their country... Wouldn't really be a problem if Bush hadn't invented a scenario about WMD's and sent all "our boys" over there to die.

you forgot about the ten trillion dollar deficit—or don't you know what that many zeroes means? confused

Yeah......right, they're not ALL terrorist, some of them are just happy go-lucky folks who one day decided to pick-up an AK and point it at an American soldier and pull the trigger and shout "Death to America!". roll eyes (sarcastic)

What about the deficit? Yeah, its not a good thing, so what's your point?

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:57 AM