KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » guys help me move!!! ><

guys help me move!!! ><
Started by: Curl_Up&Dye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

Warning guys help me move!!! ><

hey guys...

this is prolly the most random thing ever, but I'm getting ready to move across the country and I need to get rid of some things that I cant take with me. Some of it I have up on ebay, and some of it I'm outright selling.

I'm selling some really nice formal gowns that I dont want to rot in the closet and a buttload of snowboard gear.... the full monty.... board,bindings,boots,helmet,goggles

I can negotiate whenever necessary, I would really like to find my stuff a good home. Sorry if this is sounding a little spammy, but I have like 3 weeks left on the countdown, and not everything is going as planned sad so I'm posting here.

[Edit.]

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Last edited by Storm on Jul 29th, 2006 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 05:42 AM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

I'm thinking this should be in offtopic...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 07:38 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm thinking this is spam.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 08:26 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

It is

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 10:02 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Forum Guidelines & Rules
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Thank you.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 11:22 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote