KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Most Beautiful Women In The World

The Most Beautiful Women In The World
Started by: heru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (250): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
heru

The Most Beautiful Women In The World

Who do you think are the most beautiful women on the planet?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 10:19 PM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

German women.

am I a racist cause I didnt say "black women"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 10:33 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by heru
Who do you think are the most beautiful women on the planet?
British women because I'm a bigot.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 10:45 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

I think brazilian women are the most prettiest.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 11:06 PM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antaeus

No offence - but German and English women are not even close to the best looking. We normally talk about why they are not good looking in exactly Germany and England. Germany are though better than England.

Do not misunderstand me - there are a lot of good looking girls in these two countries, but one have to look a more than other countries before you find them.

I do not know where one will find the best looking, but I do know you will find a lot in Italy, Sweden, Spain, Denmark, Holland and France and probably in some of the countries in South America and then especially Florida in the US.

This is of course a matter of taste.....But I do know a lot of my friends say the same as me.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 11:21 PM
Antaeus is currently offline Click here to Send Antaeus a Private Message Find more posts by Antaeus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Iv heard real good things about Sweden and Brazil.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 11:22 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Definitely Brazilian women. I hate them so much O.O haha.

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 11:41 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Antaeus
No offence - but German and English women are not even close to the best looking. We normally talk about why they are not good looking in exactly Germany and England. Germany are though better than England.

Do not misunderstand me - there are a lot of good looking girls in these two countries, but one have to look a more than other countries before you find them.

I do not know where one will find the best looking, but I do know you will find a lot in Italy, Sweden, Spain, Denmark, Holland and France and probably in some of the countries in South America and then especially Florida in the US.

This is of course a matter of taste.....But I do know a lot of my friends say the same as me.
That's so wrong. All women are just different in their own way, it doesn't matter which country they're from, I mean if you stood a German woman next to Canadian woman with them wearing traditional British clothes, you wouldn't know, guess or wonder if they're from Canada or Germany unless they spoke revealing their accents.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 11:42 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

the one I can get when I'm in need...not when actually, always

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 11:47 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

What makes Brazilian women so beautiful, is the combination there mixed with. Black, white, and native which makes there features scrumptious.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 11:54 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What makes Brazilian women so beautiful, is the combination there mixed with. Black, white, and native which makes there features scrumptious.
I thought Brazillians are decended from Portuguese sailors.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 11:59 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I think brazilian women are the most prettiest.

Can you be the least prettiest?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 12:38 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Whichever women will have sex with me for the least amount of money.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 12:42 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

There is a mixture of Portuguese in them, but there is a great mixture of black and Native. The most slaves on the planet was in Brazil. The Portuguese mated with the slaves as well as the remaining Natives. There is a town in Brazil by the name of Bahia, 80% of the town is black.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 12:44 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

There are some very beautiful Asian women out there.......

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:01 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Hispanic, Italian, Irish, Native American, and French women ROCK MY FKN SOCKS !

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:06 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by KidRock
German women.

am I a racist cause I didnt say "black women"

Whether you are racist or not, nobody givsa shit....

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:06 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Whichever women will have sex with me for the least amount of money.

Stop doing the funny.

It breaks everyone else's response.
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Whether you are racist or not, nobody givsa shit....

It was a joke.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:20 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fatima
Bissmillah

Arabic and spain women big grin

I think brunnet is more attractive than blond ..Isnt ?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:21 AM
Fatima is currently offline Click here to Send Fatima a Private Message Find more posts by Fatima Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I believe it more in the eyes and symmetry anyway isn't it?? Also it could be what you are not used to being around.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:25 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote