KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Gender Thread

What are your thoughts on genders
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Females are meant to be 'vessels', men are the better gender. 3 11.54%
Each gender should be treated equally. 18 69.23%
Males are too absent-minded, we need more women. 1 3.85%
To hell with feminist hippie females, and to hell with arrogant males! Stick with animals! 4 15.38%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Gender Thread
Started by: Tonnochi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tonnochi

The Gender Thread

Thoughts on genders? I recall hearing a professor say the following:

"The male is the primary gender, we were meant to be the dominating. The female is only a vessel for our offspring. When you have a child, you can either hope for a vessel, or a man, to carry on your name and your pride."

I don't find that very nice, sort of inhuman. I can't remember this professor's name, but he is the same one that believes that the sole purpose for existence is continuation of your species (in other words, he thinks the meaning of life is sex).

Last edited by Tonnochi on Nov 28th, 2006 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:10 PM
Tonnochi is currently offline Click here to Send Tonnochi a Private Message Find more posts by Tonnochi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Voted for "To hell with feminist hippie females" +males.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:15 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonnochi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Voted for "To hell with feminist hippie females" +males.

That option was for the people who think humans shouldn't exist, and that animals should rule the Earth (like in the dinosaur days)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:17 PM
Tonnochi is currently offline Click here to Send Tonnochi a Private Message Find more posts by Tonnochi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

That would be cool...

Anyways they are all pretty much equal

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:21 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by Tonnochi
That option was for the people who think humans shouldn't exist, and that animals should rule the Earth (like in the dinosaur days)

That's the best damn idea I've heard in years!

(voted for #4, BTW)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:26 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madman_V3N0M
Dreaming of a red X-mass

Yeh me too Animeals FTW!

Fool Bush!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:32 PM
Madman_V3N0M is currently offline Click here to Send Madman_V3N0M a Private Message Find more posts by Madman_V3N0M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

Re: The Gender Thread

"The male is the primary gender, we were meant to be the dominating. The female is only a vessel for our offspring. When you have a child, you can either hope for a vessel, or a man, to carry on your name and your pride."

I don't find that very nice, sort of inhuman. I can't remember this professor's name, but he is the same one that believes that the sole purpose for existence is continuation of your species (in other words, he thinks the meaning of life is sex).

He's right as far as the meaning of life is the continuation of our species.

Voted for option 2.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:38 PM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

so i guess there are a few animal ****ers here at kmc?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:42 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the meaning of life is sexs aswell. And I might actually agree with him, but I voted for them being equall. Shouldn't it be both not each?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:49 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by PVS

Don't make me bump that "Humans Having Sex With Animals?" thread. I'll do it in a heartbeat.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:53 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

no no please....ill leave now....its ok....no need to do anything drastic... *leaves*

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:55 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by botankus
Don't make me bump that "Humans Having Sex With Animals?" thread. I'll do it in a heartbeat.

I remember that. They should have the right to do so.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:57 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Women need to know their roles and it's under me!

I mean if someone really does want to "screw the pooch" who am I to tell them no.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:57 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonnochi

Originally posted by PVS

I guess so, I never thought anyone would actually choose that option that was serious about it. But if you like animals, that's fine. To each his own.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:59 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

It did? I thought it was about telling those feminist hippie individuals to stick it!

Humans should exist...feminist hippies should extinct.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 06:09 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

The 'meaning' of life is sex?

That view isn't saying that.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 06:36 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What are you, a self-loathing "Animalist"? Your ancestors crawled out of the mud and and fought their way tooth and nail to be at the top of the food chain. Have some pride you smelly hippie.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 07:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

One cannot exist without the other.

Equality.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 10:18 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Life is that which deliberately makes more of itself. Biologically, that's the point; that's what Life Does. Is sex the sole purpose of life? Personally, I say no.

I'm curious if this professor sent his mom Happy Vessel Day cards.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:31 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green Arrow

That proffessor is an ******* and apparently is a very bitterman with no will to live.

I think women and men are differant but equal. We think differantly, we feel differantly, we're physichaly differant. But we're equal. Is the ground we walk on any less important then the water we drink? Appreciate both, savor them, you'll miss them infinitely once they're gone.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:35 AM
Green Arrow is currently offline Click here to Send Green Arrow a Private Message Find more posts by Green Arrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote