KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Most Badass Leader in History?

Most Badass Leader in History?
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

Most Badass Leader in History?

i realize by asking who's the biggest badass in history, i'm not really keeping this professional, but im really just wondering what you all think??

In my opinion.....Andrew Jackson. One of the toughest most BA guys in american history. During the War of 1812, in the battle at New Orleans, he could convince anyone off the street to pick up a gun and come fight for the cause. He did what he wanted. That battle was the bloodiest of the war. And all the duels he was involved in? while he was the general in that battle, he currently had a bullet lodged in his chest from a previous duel. I'm not supporting his actions, like the whole trail of tears thing, but he's just such a bamf.

That's my opinion.......what do you think?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:54 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Badass? I bet there were some chunky asses on the Queens of England early on..

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:59 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hair Bear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maggie Thatcher everyone left the room when she farted!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:23 PM
Hair Bear is currently offline Click here to Send Hair Bear a Private Message Find more posts by Hair Bear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

Mark Anthony . . . . (Oops sorry, im still on a Rome trip, great series by the way).

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:11 PM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahara
-

Stalin for sure.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:08 AM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beta-wolf_101
Master of the Nothingness

Alexander the Great, conquered the world.....

As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there He wasn't there again today I wish I wish he'd go away

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 02:17 AM
beta-wolf_101 is currently offline Click here to Send beta-wolf_101 a Private Message Find more posts by beta-wolf_101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KonekoNinja

Emperor Qin Shi Huang,

Conquered all of China, Built the great wall, unified measurement across his empire, avoided several assassination attempts, killed his mother's lover and their children among others while solidifying his rule over the entire middle kingdom. Eventually he went crazy from mercury poisoning which he was drinking in his tea in an attempt to live forever. His empire dissolved 3 years later. This all happened in 221 BCE, he is still hate by Chinese today.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:05 AM
KonekoNinja is currently offline Click here to Send KonekoNinja a Private Message Find more posts by KonekoNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Coal
The Carbon Knight

Nero. The guy killed his own mother.

Caligula was pretty bad, too.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 01:39 PM
Lord Coal is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Coal a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Coal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

*Waits for some stupid, wannabe-sophisticated 15 year old to say Hitler in hopes of sounding unique or interesting*.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 01:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

*says Hitler in hopes of sounding unique or interesting*

Really though I'd go with AlexanderTheGreat or GengisKahn

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 02:06 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Either Cyrus of Persia or Stalin.

Cyrus conquered most of Asia after uniting Persia, which was a set of different countries. There was one country, the "king's" country, who all the other countries had to give gifts. Cyrus's father was the ruler of one of these countries, and he saw how unfair it was. When he grew up he united all the countries, destroyed the "king's" country, and then went on to building a huge army. He conquered Babylon, which was the greatest city at that time. Cyrus was the first commander ever to seperate his army into units, or batallions. He was also the first one to actually use cavalry as a tactical adventage isntead of brute strength.

Stalin, well, he just pwned in military. But he was jackass for getting paranoid and putting so many people to jail.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 02:10 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

Napoleon, concurred almost all of Europe in such a small amount of time and he would have concurred Russia, if it wasn't for the winter.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 12:08 AM
Count Makashi is currently offline Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Genghis Khan

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 09:03 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Coal
The Carbon Knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Napoleon, concurred almost all of Europe in such a small amount of time and he would have concurred Russia, if it wasn't for the winter.

Napoleon agreed with almost all of Europe?

As for conquering, Napoleon didn't do shit. He became the boss man of France (Called himself 'Emperor', what a tw@) but didn't really conquer anything worth worrying about outside of that. True, he invaded Italy as far as Rome and effectively controlled parts of Italy and Germany, but that was mostly through alliances, and he couldn't touch the other major players. Even when allied with mighty Spain, he still got pawned by the British.

He might have stood a chance if he had Nelson and Wellington on his side, but he didn't have them, so....

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 12:12 PM
Lord Coal is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Coal a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Coal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Ah, come on people, it has to be Attila the Hun! stick out tongue

Seriously though, I can't really think of anybody else in history who is famed for being a badass and only a badass. What little information we have on Attila depicts him as the absolute badass, (although some of this might have been Western bias against the Eastern invaders). And who else was actually ever able to conquer (and yet also inspire) the ancient Gothic peoples?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 11:27 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Coal
The Carbon Knight

You make a good point, but the lack of easily-available information about Attila means that, like you say, we can't be sure that he was that 'badass'. We know how western civilisations like to use propoganda against their enemies and make them out to be worse than they are.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 02:12 PM
The Rover

Yeah, I s'pose.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 03:04 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

"Nelson is to sea what Napoleon is to land."

The English are lucky that they have a channel between them and Bonaparte, unlike the Dutch, the German states and the Hapsburgs. The Russians have tracts and tracts of land seperating them and Napoleon. IIRC the only alliance that Napoleon made is between the Russian tsar; everything in between them is Napoleon's territory.

Spain in Napoleon's time is a faint shadow of its former self and is far from being France's ally.

And Waterloo itself is a battle that could have gone either way and IIRC Napoleon's forces were outnumbered by the Continental forces under Wellington and Blucher.

Napoleon may be a pompous tyrant but he's an effective military leader.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 06:40 AM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahara
-

Napoleon isn't really badass though, he didn't really achieve much and he let history repeat itself and on top of it he didn't kill a lot of his enemies, he just got his own people killed.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 08:20 PM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speiderman

Stalin . maybe Saddam Hussein. you take your pick

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 09:52 AM
speiderman is currently offline Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote