KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What's the difference in-between Nazi skinheads and the Klu Klux Klan?

What's the difference in-between Nazi skinheads and the Klu Klux Klan?
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Seriously. I mean both groups are all White and all racist. Do they have different ideals of some sort or are they practically the same group of people?

Please enlighten?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:54 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Libertine
Restricted

Account Restricted

A bedsheet and a cheap haircut, oh and God!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:55 AM
The Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send The Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by The Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Bu don't both groups believe in God? And strongly?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:57 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

No, just the KKK.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:03 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

areen't they were affiliated with each other?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:30 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Seriously. I mean both groups are all White and all racist. Do they have different ideals of some sort or are they practically the same group of people?

Please enlighten?
roll eyes (sarcastic) ****ing everything is about racism to you, isn't it?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:46 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

No... The KKK is the group that seems to include God and Christianity as part of their doctrine, those Neo-Nazi groups who idolise Hitler and see themselves as guardians of his "legacy" are no more religiously aliened or motivated then the original Nazis were (that is while some of the Nazis were Christian, they weren't a religiously motivated organisation.)

And what is the difference? Beyond their history, political aspirations, founding, way they view themselves, the racial groups they have the most hate of, the impact on the societies they crop up in and so forth? Oh, nothing really. As you summed up - just white racists.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:48 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Please enlighten?

KKK: American in origin

Nazis: German in origin

KKK: Founded in the 1870's in TN by 6 bitter Dixie officers who wanted to terrorize their newly freed fellow citizens and reinstall slavery.

Nazis: Founded in the 1930's by German nutcases who had an unrealistic dream of an 'Aryan Nation'.

Both: revenge fueled their formation.

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
while some of the Nazis were Christian, they weren't a religiously motivated organisation.)

And the Klan is? Just because their members adhere to a religion, doesn't make it "religiously motivated".

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:01 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

imperial samurai it seems like your being sarcastic/ talking down to him but its hard to tell from text lol. I would class them both as racists, I don't care about their ideology, beliefs, history etc they are racist with no just reason to be so and imo don't deserve the slightest bit of credibility.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:02 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Magee
I would class them both as racists.

You don't say???

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:03 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

KKK where robes that easily catch fire and Nazi are bald and ugly

*German nutcases *.....watch it

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:28 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
You don't say???
No I did say.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:34 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Originally posted by Magee
imperial samurai it seems like your being sarcastic/ talking down to him but its hard to tell from text lol. I would class them both as racists, I don't care about their ideology, beliefs, history etc they are racist with no just reason to be so and imo don't deserve the slightest bit of credibility.

Oh, that is exactly what I am doing. And I am not saying they aren't racists, nor that they have any credibility.

He asked "what is the difference between them? Aren't they just both racist whites? Certainly - most rational people would stick N. Nazi or KKK pictures next to "stupid hate mongers" in a dictionary (if a dictionary dealt in phrases and not just words.)

However they aren't the same, and thus I mentioned the various areas in which they are different. There are a lot of racists groups out there - different racists groups. Neo-Nazi and KKK are just two sorts.

quote:
And the Klan is? Just because their members adhere to a religion, doesn't make it "religiously motivated".

Well the documentary I once saw concerning religious influences within "The Klan" seems to indicate that isn't completely the case - do they have a Bible open in their "ye old club house?" Do they believe they are religiously justified? Do some of them still quote the old "dark savages that need to be brought into the light of God" guff? You know, the "Christians have a duty to enslave blacks because that improves their lives, being heathen savages as they are?"

I wasn't making a comment on Christianity as a whole, or religion as a whole, but the KKK has a religious current in it, and it seems more then a few of them justify their views with religious causes, and that would suggest to me they are at least somewhat motivated by their twisted take of religion.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:42 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Strangelove
roll eyes (sarcastic) ****ing everything is about racism to you, isn't it?

Anything about this guy is ..I've seen his threads in the History forum and it's all the same shit .. unreal

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:00 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Quiero Mota

Well, it's not like they like Catholics, even if they're white, either. erm

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:11 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: What's the difference in-between Nazi skinheads and the Klu Klux Klan?

Please enlighten?
The difference between Klan members and Skinheads is that one group dresses up as opaque ghosts, and the other group doesn't appreciate the moments they live without male-pattern baldness.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:53 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by darthsecretus30
Anything about this guy is ..I've seen his threads in the History forum and it's all the same shit .. unreal
It was a rhetorical question, I already knew that stick out tongue

The history forum is new information though

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:44 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Mullets.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:02 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Mullets.

Hahahaha

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

better dress sense

you cant beat a harrington jacket and a bit of fred perry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHBqi5Lv54

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:38 AM
vintageSW77 is currently offline Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote