KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Daycares at highschool making it abit too easy for teen mothers?

Daycares at highschool making it abit too easy for teen mothers?
Started by: ADarksideJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Question Daycares at highschool making it abit too easy for teen mothers?

The highschool I went to had a daycare for the teens who had kids.I think having o ne at a daycare is like saying to them, sure you can have kids we support you to be unmarried parents why not have your kids come here why you are at school makes it easy.
I think it is a bad thing what do you guys think?jm confused

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:26 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
The highschool I went to had a daycare for the teens who had kids.I think having o ne at a daycare is like saying to them, sure you can have kids we support you to be unmarried parents why not have your kids come here why you are at school makes it easy.

Great cost, little benefit.

Dump it.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:28 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Ok so lets just make their lives living hell then. No one believes in second chances anymore.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:30 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Meaning that you argee or not?JM

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:30 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by The Phantom
Ok so lets just make their lives living hell then. No one believes in second chances anymore.

Poop

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:31 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Who put them in the living hell?Them someone else?It is very easy to make a mistake and chances are good.I just think by highschool allowing daycares they are saying Go have a baby we will support what you did why not let everyone do it!That is what I am saying.jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:35 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Who put them in the living hell?Them someone else?It is very easy to make a mistake and chances are good.I just think by highschool allowing daycares they are saying Go have a baby we will support what you did why not let everyone do it!That is what I am saying.jm

Wow there we have it.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:37 AM
Damien B
Sniper

I call it immaturity.School who promotes it and the mothers fault 4 having a child at such a young age.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:38 AM
Damien B is currently offline Click here to Send Damien B a Private Message Find more posts by Damien B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Yes you have no answear to that I see, guess you are speechless!Hi sweetie!It is immaturty Damien!jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:45 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Yes you have no answear to that I see, guess you are speechless!Hi sweetie!It is immaturty Damien!jm
Was that directed towards me?

Anyway, it isn't supporting. Supporting would say go out there a **** each other to death. No one at that age wants to get pregnant. Even those who do get pregnant by accident. You need to stop thinking on one side of the situation and view all the others.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:09 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Was that directed towards me?

Anyway, it isn't supporting. Supporting would say go out there a **** each other to death. No one at that age wants to get pregnant. Even those who do get pregnant by accident. You need to stop thinking on one side of the situation and view all the others.

Um, hello, it's facillitating to closely to home. It's a bad thing for everyone.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:14 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Soleran
Um, hello, it's facillitating to closely to home. It's a bad thing for everyone.
Sigh. Let's sit and see what happens for a while then make more judgements on this.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:16 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I had view all it and it is just makes it ok!They have to learn from there mistakes and having a daycare is not really doing it it is making it easy for them.
Also there is homeschooling that can be handy for something like that.What makes it ok for schools to support them?jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:16 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I had view all it and it is just makes it ok!They have to learn from there mistakes and having a daycare is not really doing it it is making it easy for them.
Also there is homeschooling that can be handy for something like that.What makes it ok for schools to support them?jm
Who is supporting it? They made it souly to help them, not support to have more.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:19 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Sigh. Let's sit and see what happens for a while then make more judgements on this.

And what is the goal of your observations? Let's jack up an already cracked budget for education on daycare, lets facilitate more personal responsibility to govt?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:19 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

How does it help them?It does support them.By having it there at a school it is saying go have babies we will support you.How is it not supporting them I ask you?jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:20 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

And what is the goal of your observations? Let's jack up an already cracked budget for education on daycare, lets facilitate more personal responsibility to govt?
How does it help them?It does support them.By having it there at a school it is saying go have babies we will support you.How is it not supporting them I ask you?jm
two times?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:21 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Ok. Funding I can understand...
How is it helping them? It allows them to try and live normal lives.

But the whole funding does make more sense now that I think about it.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:21 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Meaning?You know I have to finish this tomorrow got to get some sleep.jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:22 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Meaning?You know I have to finish this tomorrow got to get some sleep.jm
Meaning you guys semi-persuaded me on the subject but I'm just seeing pros and cons.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:23 AM