KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What is wrong with the Democrats?

What is wrong with the Democrats?
Started by: Starhawk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is wrong with the Democrats?

I was watching CNN today and there was Nancy Pelosi talking about how the house needs to work WITH the white house. What is wrong with her? What they need to do is cut all funding and bring the troops home. Also she talked about instead of cutting the funding, just managing it more and instead of pulling out the troops she wants to change the nature of their mission to other areas.

This is what is wrong with the Democrats and I am a left wing person myself in ideology. But do they not realize that cutting the funding for the war is a win/win for them? Not only would they look strong by over-ruling the republicans. But also most of America wants the war over and this is what they were voted in to do.

All I can say is this is just another big let down from the spineless Democrats. And this makes me very upset because I would like nothing better then to see the republicans out of power.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:41 PM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Hahaha, Starhawk.

Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: What is wrong with the Democrats?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starhawk
I was watching CNN today and there was Nancy Pelosi talking about how the house needs to work WITH the white house. What is wrong with her? What they need to do is cut all funding and bring the troops home. Also she talked about instead of cutting the funding, just managing it more and instead of pulling out the troops she wants to change the nature of their mission to other areas.

This is what is wrong with the Democrats and I am a left wing person myself in ideology. But do they not realize that cutting the funding for the war is a win/win for them? Not only would they look strong by over-ruling the republicans. But also most of America wants the war over and this is what they were voted in to do.

All I can say is this is just another big let down from the spineless Democrats. And this makes me very upset because I would like nothing better then to see the republicans out of power.

fail

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: What is wrong with the Democrats?

Reality.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:43 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: What is wrong with the Democrats?

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Reality.

fantasy

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:44 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually it's real it was on CNN.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:45 PM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Re: Re: What is wrong with the Democrats?

Originally posted by Schecter
fantasy

Do you know what I'm talking about?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:45 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: What is wrong with the Democrats?

Do you know what I'm talking about?

arrogance

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:47 PM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is wrong with the Democrats?

Originally posted by Schecter
arrogance

Explain?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:48 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'm a hard left-winger, and I also believe that the Congress should work with the White House. It'd be better if the White House were more agreeable, but we don't want gridlock.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:49 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why can't Hillary be the speaker of the house, she would've cut funding right away. Please God, make this woman president.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:49 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Why can't Hillary be the speaker of the house, she would've cut funding right away. Please God, make this woman president.

No one is going to cut the funding.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:52 PM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Strangelove
I'm a hard left-winger, and I also believe that the Congress should work with the White House. It'd be better if the White House were more agreeable, but we don't want gridlock.

Sometimes it's necessary though to get rid of a problem (Bush).

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:55 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

You do realize that there is such a thing as the minority, right? They have a voice in the government.

Authoritarianism (which is what you seem to support) may be more efficient, but it's definitely not better erm

Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one is going to cut the funding.

And that is the problem. People need to realize the war is over and both America and Canada need to pull out of the middle east.

Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aboth America and Canada need to pull out of the middle east.

anyone?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:56 PM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Strangelove
You do realize that there is such a thing as the minority, right? They have a voice in the government.

Authoritarianism (which is what you seem to support) may be more efficient, but it's definitely not better erm

In this case it would be. If a small portion supported capital punishment, should that be followed also?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:57 PM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.latimes.com/news/printed...1&cset=true

This is an article from the LA Times on the disappointment with the Democrats.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:04 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Bardock42
Hahaha, Starhawk.

Yes, I love you.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:05 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

In this case it would be. If a small portion supported capital punishment, should that be followed also?
You're a moron

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:09 PM