KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sex vs Food

Sex vs Food
Started by: Goddess Kali

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Laugh Sex vs Food

I asked all my freinds this question, and go the same answer...

Let's say you get to choose between two lovers. Both lovers are the same age, and are equally hott. There personalities are also amiable and similar.

Lover # 1 is awesome in bed. He/She is sexually creative, erotically charged, highly endurant, and the sex you will have with him/her is better than any sex you will ever have with anyone else in your entire life. He/She, however, cannot cook for sh*t.

Lover #2 is okay in bed. He/She doesn't really know what he/she is doing, and needs practice. He/She is also a bit tense in bed, and it will take a lot of time before he/she loosens up during sex. However, this person is a master/mistress chef. He/She cooks the best meals, and will prepare you the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner as if they were made in a top restaurant. The food that this person makes is flavorful and delicious beyond any food you have tried in any luxurious or general restaurant, and you will be spoiled with the best tasting meals EVER.

Which lover would you rather have ? The lover who is excellent in bed, or the lover who is excellent in dining ?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 04:16 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Food definitely. You can always sneak off after work and get a hooker or something for cheap, but it much, much harder to get real good food for cheap.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 04:49 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The better lover if that great sex will stay constant throughout the relationship. I can cook for myself or dine out.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 04:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Yes, I would also choose Lover # 2

So would all of my freinds I have surveyed. Food is more fun than sex.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 04:51 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Fair enough Robtard, but I feel that Food gives you a much larger variety of sensations, while Sex only varies in intensity of orgasm.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 04:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Fair enough Robtard, but I feel that Food gives you a much larger variety of sensations, while Sex only varies in intensity of orgasm.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge food eater and a fan of varied food tastes; I think inside I'm a fat-man, considering the amount of food I put away. But you can't beat great sex every time you have sex... I think you people are gross food gluttons.

Seriously, how can you put a price on having the "best sex" every time you have sex?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 04:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Either/or... You can learn to get better at either.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 04:59 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Lover 1 with no doubt!

Sex is way more important to a relationship, for me at least, than food.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:06 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why? You can always go get a hooker or something... And besides in order to be the best Sex.. giver,,, thing... she'll probably have higher expectations for you. So... she'll probably dump your ass in a week. Then what? You'll have no food at all, so HA!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:08 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

wow, that doesn't sound like cognitive dissonance at all wink

ya, needless to say, I am in a long term relationship that has sex as a much more important quality than food. And I think for both of us, the idea of having the same person who was better at cooking than in bed, would be laughable.

And I would much rather have to provide food for myself than good sex.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:21 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They're just a bunch of sexless, hungry overeater's.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:24 PM
Fishy

Sex, I like cooking myself anyway.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:26 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Sex vs Food

I don't see the difference.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:30 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Sex vs Food

I don't see the difference.

You need to stop watching American Pie, and stay the hell away from apple pie.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:31 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Fishy
You need to stop watching American Pie, and stay the hell away from apple pie.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I kill and devour people I mate with.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:33 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I have no idea what you're talking about.

I kill and devour people I mate with.

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:35 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I thought the gag was supposed to be banana-cream pie in the face.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:40 PM
Fire

It's pretty easy. Will a relationship end when you sleep around? The answer is most likely yes. Will a relationship end if you cook or go out to dinner a lot of the time? The answer is probably no. I'd rather have Storm saying she doesn't enjoy my cooking than her saying she had sex with another person.

So I'd choose A, because the chances that I ruin the relationship are far smaller.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 06:39 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, I suck at cooking, and when people love each other sex can improve.... but really, neither would be a deciding factor.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 06:54 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Food, definatly... I can figure out many inexpensive ways to simulate #1.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 11:09 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote