KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Neocon senator busted for being a pervert

Neocon senator busted for being a pervert
Started by: Schecter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neocon senator busted for being a pervert

are conservatives not content with simply being crooks like the rest of their peers on capital hill? no way. these guys know how to raise the bar.

http://tpmelectioncentral.com/2007/...ewd_conduct.php

quote:
GOP Senator Larry Craig Arrested For "Lewd Conduct" In Men's Room
By Greg Sargent - August 27, 2007, 5:15PM

Breaking news from Roll Call:

Sen. Larry Craig (R-Idaho) was arrested in June at a Minnesota airport by a plainclothes police officer investigating lewd conduct complaints in a men’s public restroom, according to an arrest report obtained by Roll Call Monday afternoon.

Craig’s arrest occurred just after noon on June 11 at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. On Aug. 8, he pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct in the Hennepin County District Court. He paid more than $500 in fines and fees, and a 10-day jail sentence was stayed. He also was given one year of probation with the court that began on Aug. 8.

Here's what Craig did that day, according to the incident report filed by plainclothes officer Dave Karsina:

Craig then entered the stall next to Karsnia’s and placed his roller bag against the front of the stall door.

“My experience has shown that individuals engaging in lewd conduct use their bags to block the view from the front of their stall,” Karsnia stated in his report. “From my seated position, I could observe the shoes and ankles of Craig seated to the left of me.”

Craig was wearing dress pants with black dress shoes.

“At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot. I moved my foot up and down slowly. While this was occurring, the male in the stall to my right was still present. I could hear several unknown persons in the restroom that appeared to use the restroom for its intended use. The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area,” the report states.

Craig then proceeded to swipe his hand under the stall divider several times, and Karsnia noted in his report that “I could ... see Craig had a gold ring on his ring finger as his hand was on my side of the stall divider.”

Karsnia then held his police identification down by the floor so that Craig could see it.

“With my left hand near the floor, I pointed towards the exit. Craig responded, ‘No!’ I again pointed towards the exit. Craig exited the stall with his roller bags without flushing the toilet. ... Craig said he would not go. I told Craig that he was under arrest, he had to go, and that I didn’t want to make a scene. Craig then left the restroom.”

In a recorded interview after his arrest, Craig “either disagreed with me or ‘didn’t recall’ the events as they happened,” the report states.

Craig stated “that he has a wide stance when going to the bathroom and that his foot may have touched mine,” the report states. Craig also told the arresting officer that he reached down with his right hand to pick up a piece of paper that was on the floor.

“It should be noted that there was not a piece of paper on the bathroom floor, nor did Craig pick up a piece of paper,” the arresting officer said in the report.

thats hot

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 10:30 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Though, to be fair, he should be allowed to **** whoever he wants. Especially in public restrooms.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 10:33 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Stupid Neocons going around ****ing their secretaries then lieing to the country about it.

Oh no that was Bill Clinton.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 10:47 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
Though, to be fair, he should be allowed to **** whoever he wants. Especially in public restrooms.

I couldn't care less that he wanted anonymous gay-sex, but there are indecency laws for a reason, otherwise people would be having sex in front of pre-shools.

Craig should have really been more discrete and used his home, a hotel room, someone else's house etc. etc. etc. to engage in his adulterous homosexual activities.

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 27th, 2007 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 10:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by KidRock
Stupid Neocons going around ****ing their secretaries then lieing to the country about it.

Oh no that was Bill Clinton.

Is that your response every time a Republican "Moral High-ground" Conservative is busted doing something both illegal and "immoral", as deemed by their talking points?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 10:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

OH GOOD GOD! Who ****ing cares?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 10:53 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
OH GOOD GOD! Who ****ing cares?

you, apparently.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 10:54 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

So he touched some guys leg and moved his hand around?

What, not even a dick shot? How disappointing.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 10:58 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
So he touched some guys leg and moved his hand around?

What, not even a dick shot? How disappointing.

Like you aren't fully aware that's code for "I want to squeeze your balls while 'you' throat-**** me."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:00 PM
Archaeopteryx

Originally posted by Schecter
you, apparently.

I could ignore it but my response is showing my frustration at the never ending "your busted political sex scandals".

And no, I don't ****ing care. I also don't give a shit about Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. I am tired of hearing about steroid monster Barry Bonds.

Why do people ignore what's really important and always seem interested in what is basically non shit.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:01 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I could ignore it but my response is showing my frustration at the never ending "your busted political sex scandals".

And no, I don't ****ing care. I also don't give a shit about Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. I am tired of hearing about steroid monster Barry Bonds.

Why do people ignore what's really important and always seem interested in what is basically non shit.

So, what's really important? Care to make a thread(s) about it?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:03 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Neocon senator busted for being a pervert

are conservatives not content with simply being crooks like the rest of their peers on capital hill? no way. these guys know how to raise the bar.

http://tpmelectioncentral.com/2007/...ewd_conduct.php

thats hot
Good. F*ck Republicans.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:06 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

make a thread about it instead of derailing this one.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:09 PM
Archaeopteryx

Re: Re: Neocon senator busted for being a pervert

deleted

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:22 PM
Archaeopteryx

make a thread about it instead of derailing this one.

That would nullify the point

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:23 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, you expressed your point. guess thats that. right?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:53 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

aren't the republicans satiated enough with screwing our collective ass holes?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 01:48 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I really don't see anything wrong with what that guy did...

I play pranks on people sometimes...though I would never ever touch the person next to me...I may try to talk to them or make stupid fart sounds.

I didn't know that there was a code for gay perverts...

I think it is waaaay too stupid to "bust" someone for doing that...the f*cking police officer responded to the taps AND he moved his foot over....sounds like entrapment to me...why isn't that illegal?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 04:55 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I really don't see anything wrong with what that guy did...

I play pranks on people sometimes...though I would never ever touch the person next to me...I may try to talk to them or make stupid fart sounds.

I didn't know that there was a code for gay perverts...

I think it is waaaay too stupid to "bust" someone for doing that...the f*cking police officer responded to the taps AND he moved his foot over....sounds like entrapment to me...why isn't that illegal?

are you going for the illiterate thing, the extreme denial thing, or the clinically retarded thing?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 05:06 AM
dadudemon

are you going for the illiterate thing, the extreme denial thing, or the clinically retarded thing?

none of the above...maybe the retarded thing but only slightly. It really depends on what you are referring to. confused

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 05:36 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote