KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Satisfied?

Are you Satisfied with yourself?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 2 40.00%
No 2 40.00%
I dunno..... 1 20.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Satisfied?
Started by: Remindme

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Question Satisfied?

I am bored, and i'm new, so i decided to make my first thread (if you don't include the welcome one ^^')

Just wondered, who satisfied with who they are, what they're doing with their life, where it's going. Are you who you wanted to be? have you done what your set out to do?

P.s I'm er..."collecting" cookies, give me yours too pulleez!! big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 11:54 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

No cookies unless you earned them properly! And i'm disappointed with myself, the two main things that I wish I had was a more focused mind and a significantly better initiative to do things.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 12:23 AM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wont be satisfied until im filthy rich.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 04:02 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Meh, things could be better, but the what they could are presently being worked on but are a bit out of my control.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Schecter
i wont be satisfied until im filthy rich.
*picks up bucket of mud.* I can make you a filthy... oh, you said rich...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 04:15 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Yes, I am content with my current life.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 09:00 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

not quite satisfied, but taking steps to ensure my satisfaction.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 10:40 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I am content, just as long as no one screws it up.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 11:21 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loathe screw ups.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 11:37 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

comme ci comme ça

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 12:12 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Are you satisfied with your ex, Debs? What about the judge?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 12:38 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the restraining order?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:19 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

All this ****in shit is bunch of crap!

Okay, better? angel

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:28 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

and the random drug tests? what did you actually do? I must have missed that part.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:30 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Which criminal offence are you talking about. There are many. confused laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:32 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by debbiejo
Which criminal offence are you talking about. There are many. confused laughing out loud
list them all.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:37 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Re: Satisfied?

Originally posted by Remindme
I am bored, and i'm new, so i decided to make my first thread (if you don't include the welcome one ^^')

Just wondered, who satisfied with who they are, what they're doing with their life, where it's going. Are you who you wanted to be? have you done what your set out to do?

P.s I'm er..."collecting" cookies, give me yours too pulleez!! big grin

My life at this moment is about six.Not good not bad in the middle.Just about covers it.Hopfully it will be moving to a eight soon enough.Welcome!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:42 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I hereby declare your life an 10, Jackie. No room for improvement whatsoever.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:47 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
list them all.
Ohhhhhhhhhh well let me paint you a pretty little picture of fale allegations started my my ex and his girly friend.

B&E (from a false police report) I see law suit from this action because of this woman.

Stalking (for 2 email messages and one phone call calling her a liar, this is stalking when there wasn't any threat?) She was my best friend only out for my ex's money.

Assault and Battery ( for a friken slap to my ex) What a wus.

Unlawful entry (me confronting her on the truth at her front door)

Resisting arrest (though they had NO search warrant after this woman called my ex and he told her to call the police to harass me, the police kicked my door down and damaged my house blaming it on me...yeah, I'm gonna kick my front door down) I see a law suit in my future for a false arrest.

Of course I have beaten most of these, but a few are still not resolved in court yet, cause I will fight those too.

Hint to anyone considering getting divorced. Don't get married in the first place...

Last edited by debbiejo on Sep 11th, 2007 at 02:40 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 02:37 PM
Creshosk

Ohhhhhhhhhh well let me paint you a pretty little picture of fale allegations started my my ex and his girly friend.

B&E (from a false police report) I see law suit from this action because of this woman.

Stalking (for 2 email messages and one phone call calling her a liar, this is stalking when there wasn't any threat?) She was my best friend only out for my ex's money.

Resisting arrest (though they had NO search warrant after this woman called my ex and he told her to call the police to harass me, the police kicked my door down and damaged my house blaming it on me...yeah, I'm gonna kick my front door down) I see a law suit in my future for a false arrest.

Of course I have beaten most of these, but a few are still not resolved in court yet, cause I will fight those too.

Hint to anyone considering getting divorced. Don't get married in the first place...
Wow, all I got slapped with was a domestic violence charge (Which I didn't do.) Got it pleaded down to disorderly conduct, which then the charges to got dropped as part of the plea in abeyance.

Stupid police officer with a crusader complex fudged the report on me.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 02:56 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

is it weird that this all turns me on? embarrasment

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 03:08 PM