KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » American Pit Bull Terriers Banned

American Pit Bull Terriers Banned
Started by: WickedTexasMomA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Miffed American Pit Bull Terriers Banned

In my state they are now trying to pass the banning of ALL Pit bulls . Paul Wesselhoft publicly stated" Pitbulls are a dangerous breed. It isnt the owner its the animal them selfs that has brought this on. These dogs would rather eat you then anything else." He also goes on saying that these dogs should be euthanize if citizens do not remove the dogs from state. Theres a huge petition going on right now about it. As a Pit owner myself I find this laughable. ALL DOGS could be dangerousat one point and time. I wont deny that pitbulls where breed for hundreds of years for the purpose of dog fighting, But not all owners of this breed do fight them. A pit still has the urge at times to fight but only because of there breeding, not always because of there temperament. I wish these Big wigs would read and learn more about something before trying to destroy it.

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Last edited by WickedTexasMomA on Sep 11th, 2007 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:13 PM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pit Bulls were trained to hunt and kill. We trained them that way. It's in their nature to be psychopathic, so I'm supporting the ban.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:15 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

In my state, our big wigs are considering banning dragons. I rarely get attacked by them, so I'm against it, but I have little pull here.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:19 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

K then...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:20 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

HOnestly does she look like akiller to you?

Attachment: mvc-027f.jpg
This has been downloaded 157 time(s).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:37 PM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA

No... But then again... Neither did Madeleine McCann's mother...

Oooh.... How's that for a bit of current events!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:44 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Utterly vicious; pure evil lurks behind those sad eyes.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Originally posted by Robtard
Utterly vicious; pure evil lurks behind those sad eyes.
Better watch it, When she done with my cat she comeing after your underware!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Better watch it, When she done with my cat she comeing after your underware!

I'm not wearing underwear today, do you want to come instead?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: American Pit Bull Terriers Banned

In my state they are now trying to pass the banning of ALL Pit bulls . Paul Wesselhoft publicly stated" Pitbulls are a dangerous breed. It isnt the owner its the animal them selfs that has brought this on. These dogs would rather eat you then anything else." He also goes on saying that these dogs should be euthanize if citizens do not remove the dogs from state. Theres a huge petition going on right now about it. As a Pit owner myself I find this laughable. ALL DOGS could be dangerousat one point and time. I wont deny that pitbulls where breed for hundreds of years for the purpose of dog fighting, But not all owners of this breed do fight them. A pit still has the urge at times to fight but only because of there breeding, not always because of there temperament. I wish these Big wigs would read and learn more about something before trying to destroy it.
Pits and Chows all have something in their genes that will make them snap in an instant.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:53 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

I'm not wearing underwear today, do you want to come instead?
Hmm No

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:00 PM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Re: Re: American Pit Bull Terriers Banned

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Pits and Chows all have something in their genes that will make them snap in an instant.
Its not truly in "genes" Both breeds brain is large and some cases where the brain excedes the size of the skull and it causes the animal to go mad.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:01 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Any dog can inflict severe damage to a human being, particularly, a child, and it is the responsibility of all dog owners to socialize and prepare their dogs for the real world.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:02 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Originally posted by Storm
Any dog can inflict severe damage to a human being, particularly, a child, and it is the responsibility of all dog owners to socialize and prepare their dogs for the real world.
love Truetrue

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I can think of quite a few "Toy" breeds that would have trouble inflicting "severe damage", even to a child.

Truth be, some dogs are more vicious than others; some dogs are equipped with the tools (teeth & strength) to inflict greater damage. Pits have both of these readily available, especially the latter.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:06 PM
§P0oONY

But some dogs are more likely to attack than others.... There are many breeds of dogs (including Pit Bulls) that can never become fully domesticated and can lash out wildly.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:08 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

I can think of quite a few "Toy" breeds that would have trouble inflicting "severe damage", even to a child.

Truth be, some dogs are more vicious than others; some dogs are equipped with the tools (teeth & strength) to inflict greater damage. Pits have both of these readily available, especially the latter.
Last year there was a report of a Chihuahuas chewing off the fingures and toes of an 4month old baby.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Last year there was a report of a Chihuahuas chewing off the fingures and toes of an 4month old baby.

I'm sure there are cases; how often does that happen though? Who leaves their baby alone with the dog anyways?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:14 PM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Last year my brother was traped in a house fire. His pitbull Dam dragged him out of the fire, Saddly both died later, But if goes to show you not all pits are evil animals. The dogs are very loyal when handled right.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:16 PM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

I'm sure there are cases; how often does that happen though? Who leaves their baby alone with the dog anyways?
A skinny crack whore.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:16 PM