KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black women raped and torture by six racist

Black women raped and torture by six racist
Started by: heru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
heru

Black women raped and torture by six racist

A women was held captured for a week in a West Virginia home by six White people. Three men and three women beat, stabbed, and sexually abused her while barking the word Nigge* at her. The W.V. sheriff was tipped off by a anonymous call, and went to the house to discover the badly bloody battered women. As of now all six suppects are in custody.

I guess racism will always be a problem in this country. People can't seem to get over the fact that we are all not the same. What makes it even sadder is this country was build off of racism. In order to fix the problem we would have to rebuild the foundation it is build off of, now what is the chances of that ever happening. KMC what's your opinion?

Last edited by heru on Sep 13th, 2007 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:29 PM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

It is disgusting that something like that happens.

But I wouldn't use it as underlying proof of my habilitation on racism.

Or to put it a bit differently, what has 6 stupid assholes to do with the foundations of the ****ing country?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:33 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

You know what I find so interesting, though ?

That Racists can still be sexually attracted to someone of a different race, even though they are not socially attracted to them.

Those six white people who raped the black girls (or black guys) definately hated them, but at the same time in order to rape someone you have to have some kind of sexual attraction to them.

Racism is a form of hatred, and it won't die until hatred itself dies. That's not likely, hatred may be dimmed, but as long as suffering exists, so will fear and anger, and hence hatred will endure.

Back on point of racism and sexual attraction, I find that so familiarly wierd....I actually hooked up with a white guy who said he doesn't date hispanic guys. He finds them attractive enough to have sex with, but he said he would never date a Hispanic because they are "whorey low lives".

HE basically thinks Hispanics are only good for f*cking, but Hell will freeze over before he ever dates one.

I was very perplexed by that encounter a while back. But yes, he is still racist despite the fact that he messed around with me.

Likewise, I am not surprised by the fact that a racist white man would rape a black girl (or guy).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:37 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42

Or to put it a bit differently, what has 6 stupid assholes to do with the foundations of the ****ing country?

You are correct thumb up

Six people do not represent an entire race or country. This kind of crap happens everywhere, and in many forms.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:38 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well, to be fair sexual attraction and respect for the person (or their race) don't have to go hand in hand at all...I mean, I think Paris Hilton is a stupid whore.....but I'd still **** her.

(okay, I am lying, but I could imagine scenarios where it applies)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:40 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Black women raped and torture by six racist

Originally posted by heru
A women was held captured for a week in a West Virginia home by six White people. Three men and three women beat, stabbed, and sexually abused her while barking the word Nigge* at her. The W.V. sheriff was tipped off by a anonymous call, and went to the house to discover the badly bloody battered women. As of now all six suppects are in custody.

I guess racism will always be a problem in this country. People can't seem to get over the fact that we are all not the same. What makes it even sadder is this country was build off of racism. In order to fix the problem we would have to rebuild the foundation it is build off of, now what is the chances of that ever happening. KMC what's your opinion?
Shit that is f*ckin disgusting.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:45 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Well, to be fair sexual attraction and respect for the person (or their race) don't have to go hand in hand at all...I mean, I think Paris Hilton is a stupid whore.....but I'd still **** her.

(okay, I am lying, but I could imagine scenarios where it applies)

I know, but it took me a long time to realize that. Sexual Attraction is not something you can help, while respect is your choice (for the most part).

A rapist never truly cares about the person he (or she) is raping. It's just sex (for the most part again).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:50 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Spear, keep in mind that rape is very rarely a result of sexual attraction, and more often a result of the person's want to dominate and devalue another.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:59 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

A whole lot, we can't deny the fact that the country was build off of racism, and that those ways were passed down from generation to generation. I would bet money that those six was produced from a bunch of other racist pricks who passed the hatred through the blood line to there off springs. The suspects included two mothers and there off springs which means there were two generations involved in this attack. If the mothers are teaching there off springs this then what did the mothers parents teach them, and so on so on. History shows us that Virginia was a very racist state, it was also said that was were Wille Lynch went to introduced the Virginians to his method in keeping slaves obidient in 1712. So the past has a great deal to do with the present.

Last edited by heru on Sep 13th, 2007 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:05 PM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

A whole lot, we can't deny the fact that the country was build off of racism, and that those ways were passed down from generation to generation. I would bet money that those six was produced from a bunch of other racist pricks who passed the hatred through the blood line to there off springs. The suspects included two mothers and there off springs which means there were two generations involved in this attack. If the mothers are teaching there off springs this then what did the mothers parents teach them, and so on so on. History shows us that Virginia was a very racist state, it was also said that was were Wille Lynch went to introduced the Virginians to his method in keeping slaves obidient in 1712. So the past has a great deal to do with present.
Random babble.

First you assume a lot. Second even if that's true...it's raciism and not the foundations of the country that's the problem.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:07 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The stupid German is right.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by BackFire
Spear, keep in mind that rape is very rarely a result of sexual attraction, and more often a result of the person's want to dominate and devalue another.

I was thinking the same thing, they probably did it just to make the horrible moment even worse for her.

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:09 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by BackFire
The stupid German is right.
Reported.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:09 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Always remember that rape is nothing to do with sex. That's why it isn't treated as a sexual event, nor does it involve sex.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:12 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER RACE, IF THEY DID THIS TO A WHITE FEMALE OR MALE, OR ASIAN FE OR MALE, IT WOULD BE JUST AS INHUMANE.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:13 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Always remember that rape is nothing to do with sex. That's why it isn't treated as a sexual event, nor does it involve sex.

Well, it involves sex a little. I mean, literally.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:13 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

A whole lot, we can't deny the fact that the country was build off of racism, and that those ways were passed down from generation to generation. I would bet money that those six was produced from a bunch of other racist pricks who passed the hatred through the blood line to there off springs. The suspects included two mothers and there off springs which means there were two generations involved in this attack. If the mothers are teaching there off springs this then what did the mothers parents teach them, and so on so on. History shows us that Virginia was a very racist state, it was also said that was were Wille Lynch went to introduced the Virginians to his method in keeping slaves obidient in 1712. So the past has a great deal to do with the present.

SEX TRAFFICING CRIMES HAPPEN WITHIN THE SAME OR OPPOSITE RACE, AND YES, THEY ARE TORTURED AND ABUSED....PLS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSpQxvtTbFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z1X...ted&search=

AND THE FIRST LITTLE GIRL HAS A BLACK EYE, THIS HAPPENS TO WHITE FEMALES TOO, IF ANY WHITE FEMALE FINDS THIS FUNNY, SHE'S NOT THINKING OF THE MILLIONS OF WHITE FEMALES WHO GET THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF THEM AND RAPED BY MEN OF ANY RACE.

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Sep 13th, 2007 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:17 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Devil King
Well, it involves sex a little. I mean, literally.

Her and that guy, they were once in a relationship together, that's why it's not exactly a "racial hate crime".

Talk about wanting to get the herd back into a racial-group think, better stay away from whitie!!!!!!!! that's what this was suppose to invoke, FEAR.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:19 PM
heru

Random babble.

First you assume a lot. Second even if that's true...it's raciism and not the foundations of the country that's the problem.

Is that so, If you built a house with damaged wood, what would be the out come of the house. Your have more complications trying to maintain it then what you had trying to build it, because the product was destined for failure before it was even built.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:25 PM
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

+1

Racial group thinkers are going to exploit this for months on end, to booster their arguments about multi-racial couples and immigration, etc. It's just a tool to use as an "example".

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:26 PM