KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Delaware university shootings

Delaware university shootings
Started by: Sadako of Girth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Delaware university shootings

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/09/21/delaware.shooting/

(CNN) -- Police in Dover searched a locked down campus Friday for a man suspected in the shooting of two Delaware State University students, the school said.

A male student who was shot is in stable condition, the university said in a statement, and a female student's condition is "considered serious."

"I think he's out of danger," university spokesman Carlos Holmes told reporters Friday. "I can't say the same thing for the female student."

No one is being allowed in or out of campus dormitories while university and city police pursue the suspect, the school statement said. The school houses about 1,700 students.

The on-campus shooting occurred at about 1 a.m. ET, near Memorial Hall, said the school, which has canceled classes for Friday.

"Until the suspect is apprehended, students, faculty and staff are being directed to remain in their buildings until further notice," the university said.

Immediately after the shooting, Holmes said, the university posted "timely warning notifications" in residential halls, on Web sites and on campus phone messages.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Sep 21st, 2007 at 11:33 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 11:31 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

The subject title is misleading. I thought it was Delaware, not Delaware State. The reason I say this is I've been to Delaware University before, home of the Hens.

I'd also like to recommend that the mods just create links to CNN's website to save everyone the trouble of creating a new thread every time a crime is committed in this world.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 11:50 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Sorry bout the title. Can no longer edit.

Well the way the news is reporting it over here, its not being treated as regular old news. Its quite intensive. Thats why I posted.
Its not exactly like I have a habit of posting threads.
Awwww bollocks.

Request thread closure.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Sep 21st, 2007 at 12:13 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 12:06 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote