KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hilary and Obama: back to the 1950s

Hilary and Obama: back to the 1950s
Started by: Czarina_Czarina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hilary and Obama: back to the 1950s

We've pushed back time to about the 1950s (hence the recent NOOSE issue that is really a 1950s issue, see how it's resurfaced in the USA?), as far as race and womens' issues, maybe b/c of the two canidates: Hilary and Obama.

It's a rough time for those kinds of ppl, ppl are being forced back into the color-herd, which is ok for those who want it, but it's being FORCED on ppl who don't.

Here in the USA, we are now under a color-code social programming (via big brother).

I suspect it's b/c during elections, ppl are going to be already programmed to vote on skin-color, and most white females aren't voting for Hilary (as far as i can guess)...so, that way, Hilary is out.

Obama is getting attacked for "acting white", so he'll lose the black vote. See how this works?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 11:01 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
We've pushed back time to about the 1950s (hence the recent NOOSE issue that is really a 1950s issue, see how it's resurfaced in the USA?), as far as race and womens' issues, maybe b/c of the two canidates: Hilary and Obama.

It's a rough time for those kinds of ppl, ppl are being forced back into the color-herd, which is ok for those who want it, but it's being FORCED on ppl who don't.

Here in the USA, we are now under a color-code social programming (via big brother).

I suspect it's b/c during elections, ppl are going to be already programmed to vote on skin-color, and most white females aren't voting for Hilary (as far as i can guess)...so, that way, Hilary is out.

Obama is getting attacked for "acting white", so he'll lose the black vote. See how this works?
N-no. Not at all actually.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 11:11 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Re: Hilary and Obama: back to the 1950s

No, this post is one big assumption without making sense.. You aren't even close to making a point here. And stop talking about race already. Not everything is about race. Not everything is a big conspiracy to keep the black folks down and the white folks up. So just learn to keep your dumb idea's to yourself, until you start making sense and actually posting proof for these ridiculous theory's.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 12:18 AM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EYS7SpFTEI

http://www.truveo.com/Bill-Murray-P...t/id/2427647271

Here's an example of the herd mentality, the first video, pls shout "go back to germany", meaning, you aren't like us, which has nothing to do with the argument. ppl who are anti-hindu, or anti-jehova witness, anti-catholic do NOT get heckled in public or stalked or shouted at....so, i am not against the religion of Scientologist, it's just I never seen someone heckled so badly for being anti-hindu or anti-buddhist or anit-catholic or anti-jehova witness ...

the second example of the herd mentality is with bill caught drunk driving a golf cart in Sweden, meaning, "go back home"....

so, it's not only happening w/ respect to black/white color code....it's happening w/ respect to our "stars"....

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Sep 23rd, 2007 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 12:31 AM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Believe it or not.........no.............no I don't see how your mind works.

Will you ever prove us wrong?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 12:46 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Hilary and Obama: back to the 1950s

Originally posted by Fishy
No, this post is one big assumption without making sense.. You aren't even close to making a point here. And stop talking about race already. Not everything is about race. Not everything is a big conspiracy to keep the black folks down and the white folks up. So just learn to keep your dumb idea's to yourself, until you start making sense and actually posting proof for these ridiculous theory's.

i just read this.....you're wrong.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 12:54 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Hilary and Obama: back to the 1950s

i just read this.....you're wrong.

Curious... to which points was he wrong?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:07 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hilary and Obama: back to the 1950s

Originally posted by Robtard
Curious... to which points was he wrong?

ok.

this post is one big assumption without making sense..

WRONG

You aren't even close to making a point here.

WRONG

And stop talking about race already.

WRONG, i spoke about gender too, and after gathering the info that i had read months ago about the nationistic info, i posted it (the COS vs. Germany; the info about Bill M.; and I didn't mention the COS issue with Mensa, but that's deviating a bit

Not everything is about race.

then why are you harping on it

Not everything is a big conspiracy to keep the black folks down and the white folks up.

why are you the one that came up with that perspective, i didn't

So just learn to keep your dumb idea's to yourself, until you start making sense and actually posting proof for these ridiculous theory's.

if you find a theory dumb, then it's your right, if it doesn't make sense to you, it's not my problem

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Sep 23rd, 2007 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:38 AM
chithappens

Just ignore Czarina. You would think everyone would have done this long ago

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 03:45 AM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chithappens
Just ignore Czarina. You would think everyone would have done this long ago

You had to come on a thread I created to do this? Don't you realize that when I ignore you, I don't even read or post on your threads (retorical).

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 03:49 AM
chithappens

You had to come on a thread I created to do this? Don't you realize that when I ignore you, I don't even read or post on your threads (retorical).

I did that because this:

... makes no damn sense. You do not even explain your stance. No one even know what you are implying.

Stupid.

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 03:54 AM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Hilary and Obama: back to the 1950s

Originally posted by chithappens
I did that because this:

... makes no damn sense. You do not even explain your stance. No one even know what you are implying.

Stupid.

stupid for you and your way of thinking.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 04:26 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're an idiot. Learn to put down a coherent, not-retarded thought.

I've heard smarter things from kids with Down Syndrome and a speech impediment.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 05:11 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

then your path is simple

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 05:29 AM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

thtop making thfun of me

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 11:52 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Czarina, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

- Billy Madison

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 12:17 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Czarina, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

- Billy Madison

a simple "fail" would have sufficed

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 12:18 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I don't care if we have a woman for a president but I do care if it is Clinton.She is worst then her husband and would ruin this country if she ever won.
I wil be leaving to go to different country as well.jm smile

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 12:41 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

stupid for you and your way of thinking.
WHich is everyone else's way of thinking aswell.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 12:47 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hilary and Obama: back to the 1950s

ok.

this post is one big assumption without making sense..

WRONG

You aren't even close to making a point here.

WRONG

And stop talking about race already.

WRONG, i spoke about gender too, and after gathering the info that i had read months ago about the nationistic info, i posted it (the COS vs. Germany; the info about Bill M.; and I didn't mention the COS issue with Mensa, but that's deviating a bit

Not everything is about race.

then why are you harping on it

Not everything is a big conspiracy to keep the black folks down and the white folks up.

why are you the one that came up with that perspective, i didn't

So just learn to keep your dumb idea's to yourself, until you start making sense and actually posting proof for these ridiculous theory's.

if you find a theory dumb, then it's your right, if it doesn't make sense to you, it's not my problem
LOL you just described your opening post and yourself perfectly, what the hell is wrong with you? Im not trying to insult you but it seems you may be mentaly challenged in some way.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 12:47 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote